TWININGS® OF London English Breakfast K-Cup® Pods uploaded by Gisselle C.TWININGS® OF London English Breakfast K-Cup® Pods uploaded by Tenika H.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON #32 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

English Breakfast is our most popular tea. To create this well-balanced blend, we carefully select the finest teas from five different regions, each with its own unique characteristics. Tea from Kenya and Malawi provides the briskness and coppery-red colour while Assam gives full-body and flavour. The robustness from these regions is complemented by the softer and more subtle teas from China and Indonesia. The combination of these varieties yields a complex, full-bodied, lively cup of tea that is perfect any time of day.

Ingredients

Fine black tea expertly selected from Kenya, Indonesia, Assam, Malawi and China.

Brewing Time

K-Cup®: Using a Keurig® Brewer, press the 6-oz. or 8 oz. brew button for optimal flavour. Add cream, milk, and sweetener or enjoy as is.

Buy on www.ama...*
Gabby G.
Stockton, CA
MY FAVORITE ENGLISH BREAKFAST TEA OUT THERE. Twinings pricing is a little more costly than some of the other brands out there but the small difference is worth it. For someone who drinks a lot of tea you can definitely make out the difference between the brands.
Abbie B.
Alexandria, TN
I really enjoy the flavor of Twinning’s English Breakfast Tea. It is bold with plenty of flavor. I feel like it is a good price for the product. I enjoy just making one cup for hot tea in the mornings!
Rachel L.
SUNNYVALE, CA
I drink this mild black tea year-round. It's relaxing and some yes I have several cups a day. It's got a milder flavor than Earl Grey because there's no Bergamot oil. I like it with milk and honey, or just milk. I also use it to make iced tea with lemon in the summer.
Mary T.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I gave this four stars simply because, as far as K-Cups go, this is one of the better brands for tea. If it weren't for the fact it's better than others, I'd give it a 3. I am a tea snob. I drink loose leaf almost always and bags only if I'm running short on time. I don't think any k-cup teas have NEAR the flavor of their counterparts that require longer steeping times.
Hannah S.
Blacksburg , VA
On cold, snowy day, nothing beats a warm cup of tea. I like this one from Twinings. It's inexpensive and can be found at most grocery stores. Has a nice strong flavor as well. I like mine with a bit of milk splashed into it.
Kirsten T.
The best brand of English breakfast out there. The flavor is perfection and brews good and strong. The only downfall is how expensive it is. If you're a big tea drinkier like me- ie 3-5 cups a day- red rose is a great alternative.
Katelyn L.
I love this tea! Ever since I studied abroad in London I can't get enough of it. During the winter I drink this tea rather than hot chocolate because it just reminds me of the rainy days in the London streets
Sami M.
Friedens, PA
My husband and I both love trying new teas. We have boxes upon boxes of teas we've tried, and this brand is a go-to for English breakfast. The earl grey is a go-to as well.
Lexi L.
rochester, MN
The flavor is pretty strong but, other than that it's a good product. I have bought this at Walmart and really like this product. Walmart has other flavors as well!
Kira R.
St Augustine, FL
This is my favorite tea in the world. It is so delicious. It is perfectly strong and it gives me the energy I need for all day. I have a cup of tea every morning with breakfast!! If you haven't tried it you have to!
Susan T.
Gravenhurst , ON
Where can i get just the pack of this? i always have to buy twining variety pack in order to get the English breakfast tea,
Melissa F.
How strong does this make the tea?
Sugey n.
How good is this? Is it better then the starbucks kcups?
Hayley H.