BY TWININGS OF LONDON

It all began in 1933 when we first introduced English Breakfast to the British breakfast table. Since then, very little has changed because we take great care to ensure that the blend you drink today tastes as wonderful as the one created over 80 years ago. Today, English breakfast is our most popular tea.

But, sometimes, a little change can be good. That’s why we are excited to bring you Honey & Vanilla English Breakfast- a modern twist to a classic tea. Smooth and creamy, this aromatic tea is both sweet and savoury with the velvety finish. A delightful way to indulge your senses.

Ingredients

Fine black tea expertly selected from Africa, China, India, and Indonesia
Natural honey and vanilla flavours with other natural flavours

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 4 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

Review (1)
Ivana R.
Long Is City, NY
The twining tea with vanilla is the best tea I have ever had in my life. I haven’t been able to find it in the US, but I tried it for the first time in Mauritius and I’ve been crazy about it since.

I ordered it directly from London and expect delivery any day now, I’ve been drinking this tea every single day and there is nothing better on earth