BY TWININGS OF LONDON #8 in Tea

Twinings has been blending my family tea for years. Legend has it that my ancestor, the second Earl Grey, was presented with this exquisite recipe by an envoy on his return from China. He liked it so much he asked Richard Twining to recreate it for him. Generations of my family have enjoyed Earl Grey tea and today, I am proud to continue the tradition with the tea celebrated throughout the world known as Twining Earl Grey.

At Twinings, we take great care to ensure that the Earl Grey you drink today tastes as extraordinary as the one Richard Twining first created. Fresh, fragrant and flavoured with the distinctive notes of citrus and bergamot.

Ingredients

Black tea
Natural citrus flavour with other natural flavours

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 3 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

• Which is better, Sugar or Honey , to sweeten this tea?11 Answers
TWININGS® OF London Earl Grey Tea Bags
  • "Got a box of Twinnings Earl Grey and local honey as a housewarming gift, definitely starting that tradition for my friends" in 2 reviews
  • "This is my absolute favorite style of tea." in 1 review
Hillary P.
Leesburg, GA
Purchased at: Publix
Twinings is my go to brand for hot tea. They get their blends perfect every time. Earl Grey is my favorite blend for early mornings. It’s just the right amount of comfort with a little bit of musk to help wake me up.
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
I only use this for sun burns. Use the ice cold version and a wash cloth and let it soak for about 5 minutes and then dip it back in to the tea. I use a huge bowl and it works great for this but anyways constantly cooling the burn for an hour it will pull the heat from the burn without the nasty smell of vinegar. It will turn into a tan
Sarra N.
Murrieta
Purchased at: Target
This is my absolute favorite tea. I prefer a smooth taste without spices or fruits and it’s just perfect for sipping on a cold, damp day. It does have a bold flavor of you steep it longer, but I actually don’t mind it at all. Twinings Earl Grey Tea K Cups, 12 CT (Pack of 6)TWININGS EARL GREY TAG TEABAG P100
Maggie T.
East Moriches, NY
This is my favorite tea EVER. i drink it every single morning and it just gets me going. I add sugar and nothing else. It isnt really a strong tea, but it does have a black tea taste. It is pretty light. This is pretty inexpensive compared to other teas, but of course the bigger the package you buy, the more expensive it will be.
Kari T.
Purchased at: Publix
It is a very rich tea to enjoy every morning or even in the afternoon. Not so expensive with a good quality and quantity. Just add sugar or honey and some lemon and enjoy
Juliette🌙⚡ C.
Sherman Oaks , CA
Favorite early grey tea brand next to Tazo! Very strong notes of lavender in this one which I really like! It balances out the caffeine which is nice. It’s a steady energy. I recommend this tea to everyone and anyone who want to try tea.
Rachel N.
Kansas City
This tea is good - it has a strong bergamot flavor and holds up pretty well with almond milk or as a London Fog. The quality is good for the price however I prefer Bigelow or Tazo for their taste over this brand.
Joy J.
Tigard, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite tea to buy! The flavors so smooth and the Bergamot really comes through! You can pick this up at your local grocery store. I was lucky enough to go to Disney World and visit Epcot where they have a Twining store there. You are in heaven with all the variety that they do offer. You will never know their full selection until you go to a location that carries it all. The best tea
Ashlie L.
Largo, FL
This is my absolute favorite brand of Earl Grey tea. I have tried other brands, but nothing compares to Twinings. Also Earl Grey is always my go to. It is so light, but it calms me in a gentle way.
Lisa H.
Broomall
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my first tea I ever had and I always enjoy this tea. I use honey and lemon for this tea. My daughters and I also like to buy this tea. No room for improvement with this most fabulous tea!
Janelle R.
Which is better, Sugar or Honey , to sweeten this tea?

Amazon