BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Select black teas expertly blended with the citrus fruit flavour of bergamot to deliver a refreshing tea with a unique floral aroma and distinctive taste.

Ingredients

Organic black tea
Natural bergamot flavour with other natural flavours

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 3 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

Buy on iHerb
Ashley G.
Flat Lick, KY
I order these from Twining's website because I have asked many times for my local grocery stores to stock it and they won't. I drink a cup or two every day when I need a little caffeine boost. The bergamot flavor is perfect. This is a true Earl Grey, not like some other brands that don't quite hit the mark. Earl Grey isn't for everyone, but if you don't try it, you'll never know if you like it or not. Twinings also makes a Lady Grey tea that is great, too.
Allie H.
St Louis, MO
Twinings is a great brand, and I love earl grey tea. It is always fresh and brews consistently. I love this earl grey with some cream and sugar, just like a take my coffee! lol. This is a great alternative for folks wanting to kick the coffee habit.
Christi Jo P.
Los Angeles, CA
Earl Grey is my favorite, and Twinning does it best. I love the subtle lavender flavor in their blend. Be careful not to over step. Any more that 3 minutes and it gets a little bitter. I would recommend to any of my earl grey loving friends! (Its really great with shortbread cookies too!)
Samara S.
Coral Gables, FL
A classic tea - Earl Grey. Twinings does this tea complete justice and at a very affordable price. I picked it up at my local supermarket and my expectations were definitely met. The bergamot scent and taste is front and center as it should be. I will buy this again.
Jamie P.
Hamilton, OH
I love Twinnings tea's. I prefer Chai but I enjoy Earl Grey Black tea in lieu of coffee in the mornings. It is delicious and inexpensive. I love that it's organic.
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Black tea is always good in the morning and afternoon. Put a little honey in it and it really smooth. I try to have some around the house for guests.
Amy W.
Twinings is a great brand of tea. They make many different flavors. I love their Earl Grey, I put Hazelnut creamer in mine and it's so delicious.
Annie R.
I love Earl Grey and Twinings is one of my favorites! Robust, string, and not bitter. It's my go to tea when I want something caffeinated.
Clifton G.
Tallahassee, FL
Love! Literally all I drank when living in London. Coming back to america it is great to find authentic tea. <3
Dea L.
Loved the flavor of the tea. It was excellent and delicious when brewed and had an amazing aroma. Definitely met my expectations both taste and price wise.