BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Twinings has been blending my family tea for years. Legend has it that my ancestor, the second Earl Grey, was presented with this exquisite recipe by an envoy on his return from China. He liked it so much he asked Richard Twining to recreate it for him. Generations of my family have enjoyed Earl Grey tea and today, I am proud to continue the tradition with the tea celebrated throughout the world known as Twining Earl Grey.

At Twinings, we've been blending Earl Grey tea for nearly two centuries. But sometimes, a little change can be good. That's why we are excited to bring you Lavender Earl Grey- a modern twist to a classic tea. Known for its fresh, floral aroma and soothing taste, the luxurious flavour of lavender creates a rewarding tea that will calm and soothe your soul.

Ingredients

Black tea
Natural bergamot flavour with other natural flavours
Lavender

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 3 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

• How strong is the lavender flavor?1 Answers
  • I love earl grey tea and I love lavender but I've never a...1 Answers
Alyssa B.
This is definitely one of my favorite teas ! I usually love lavender flavored everything and this tea was no different. The scent and the flavor are both super soothing and relaxing. Perfect to drink at anytime, but especially at any moments of stress. The lavender flavor is of course there, but it is more on the subtle side. It does not overpower the tea and it is not too strong at all! I would highly recommend trying out this Twinnings Tea. :)
Elizabeth T.
Bermuda Dunes, CA
My absolute favorite tea! I use this to make a copy cat version of the "London Fog Tea" from Starbucks. I just add a little vanilla flavor and some steamed almond milk. Amazing! You can get these for a little less than $4. I got mine at stop and shop, but when I went to California, I was unable to find it anywhere!
Allie H.
Maryland Hts, MO
Twinings is a great brand, and I love earl grey tea, especially with lavender. It is always fresh and brews consistently. I love this earl grey with some cream and sugar, just like a take my coffee! lol. This is a great alternative for folks wanting to kick the coffee habit.
Shania W.
Spartanburg, SC
I am a sucker for tea! Whether it's hot or cold! And I absolutely love me a hot cup of Earl Grey tea! It makes the perfect drink for a chilly Fall day. Earl Grey tea is also really good for you. Unless you have to add lots of sugar for your preference. If you haven't tried it then you really should!!
Jen H.
Twinings is always a good brand of tea to have on hand. It produces very fragrant teas that are delightful any time of the year. Their earl black tea is super yummy and is a classic flavor. Each bagged tea is easy to use and steep.
Christine H.
Cumming, GA
I absolutely loved be this tea as my "calming" tea. If I'm feeling a little stressed out midday, I brew a cup & I feel so much better. This does not have an overwhelming lavender taste, just a faint, nice longer. Overall it smells nice and is smooth. I don't need any extra sweetener at all. If you need a little sugar boost, honey is a nice booster.
Kaylee L.
Marlton, NJ
Delicious. Sweet and floral to relax your senses! This tea is yummy cold or warm and gives me a relaxed and cozy feel! Taste is A plus! Highly recommend this brand they are always good plus you get 20 bags of tea in the box
Sydny @.
Fresno, CA
I totally enjoy this taste in tea! I love the hint of lavender and I pair this with a little bit of almond milk to remind me of the ones at the local tea shops! Totally recommend this brand and flavor
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
Possibly the most delicious tea ever made! The taste is heavenly, light with bursts of black tea  and the  gentle floral aroma is mouth watering with relaxing hints of lavender. It nicely cleanses your palette and makes your mouth feel clean after every sip. It warms your insides up and makes you feel cozy, relaxed and comforted. Terrific price for such a soothing and enjoyable moment with this cup of tea.
Jenny E.
Allentown, PA
I never had earl gray before and I wasn't sure what to expect. I saw this in my local food store and wanted to give it a try because I love Lavender! It was an interesting taste. It isn't sweet or anything but very floral. I would add trivia and it taste awesome after that.
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI
I love earl grey tea and I love lavender but I've never actually tasted the combination of the two! Does this have a strong earthy taste?
Kierra M.
How strong is the lavender flavor?