BY TWININGS OF LONDON #77 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Twinings has been blending my family tea for years. Legend has it that my ancestor, the second Earl Grey, was presented with this exquisite recipe by an envoy on his return from China. He liked it so much he asked Richard Twining to recreate it for him. Generations of my family have enjoyed Earl Grey tea and today, I am proud to continue the tradition with the tea celebrated throughout the world known as Twining Earl Grey.

At Twinings, we take great care to ensure that the Earl Grey you drink today tastes as extraordinary as the one Richard Twining first created. Fresh, fragrant and flavoured with the distinctive notes of citrus and bergamot.

Ingredients

Black tea
Natural citrus flavour with other natural flavours

Brewing Time

K-Cup®: Using a Keurig® Brewer, press the 6-oz. or 8 oz. brew button for optimal flavour. Add cream, milk, and sweetener or enjoy as is.

Kris J.
Clear Lake, IA
I like that twinnings offers many of these flavors in a Keurig cup now, but I wish it was easier to buy them! I have to special order them from Amazon and it's expensive
Emily H.
Nashua, NH
this is my go to all time favorite tea. ever since i started drinking tea i started drinking this tea. it's great on it's own or with a little squeeze of lemon and honey. it helps me wake up in the morning and start my day. i absolutely love this product and would recommend it to any tea drinker
cyn m.
Pasadena
One of the best brands to get when it comes to the Keurig. I like Earl Grey Tea a lot, but you can also just get the bags for the cheaper alternative. This tea is smooth, great tasting, and really great if you're sick or just want to settle down. I love it.
Brittany G.
Dayton, OH
Earl Grey Tea is my favorite hot black tea. I really enjoy Twinning'a brand/version of the tea. The flavor is always enjoyable, it is affordable and it's better than most other brands you will find on the shelves.
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
These are the best K-Cups for tea! I use to just use the hot water from the Keurig for my tea, but now that they carry these, I can just pop one into the machine and it's ready to go. Great flavor and so convenient! The quality is amazing!
Megan R.
Tea. Earl Grey. Hot. Yes, in a K-cup, it makes this iconic tea, that much more satisfying. The flavor is perfect. It was very convenient when the hubby and I were both sick with colds. No more bag/loose leaf tea, for now! Also, I've read comments and see loads of negative reviews. It was only bitter if I did not use a sweetener. I would add one sweet-n-low (sometimes 2) lemon and honey and it was perfect.
Carla P.
Dayton, OH
My favorite Earl Grey K-Cup. I am a big fan of Earl Grey tea and drink it daily. I loved the packaging of this, simple and calming with the light yellow. The 3 K-Cup I purchased to try originally and now we purchase the larger boxes. Wonderful tea I highly recommend.
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I always like to have a cuppa and unwind during the evening! This is always my choice in teas! It has a great taste without having to add sugar to it and i love the k-cups for my keurig its fast and easy to just enjoy after a looooong day! So i would continue to purchase
Katie R.
Alexandria, VA
My friend gave me a box of this, and another friend gave me a box of the tea bags. Now I have more earl grey than I know what to do with! But that's okay, it's my favorite tea. I like to convenience of the K-up but I think in the future I'll just buy the tea bags and use the keurig to heat the water. I just can't justify the cost of the k-cups when it's like a fancy tea bag...
Breeann B.
Portland, OR
Tried this product when available at work. I would say that the taste of the product itself is great if you like a dark tea. My only dislike is the environmental impact that Keurig cups have, but can easily be substituted with their loose tea or tea bag options.
Alexandria S.
Do you find these better than regular tea bags?
Ashlee H.
Elk Grove, CA
How do the K-Cups compare to the tea bags taste-wise?
Kim P.
Fullerton, CA
I had no idea you could get this in a K cup! Earl grey is my favorite tea, does it taste different than a regular bag or is it the same?
Denise R.
I had no idea you could make tea with it too that awesome!
Trisha L.
I LOVE Earl Gray tea. Do you really get the full flavor with the K-Cup?