BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Twinings has been blending my family tea for years. Legend has it that my ancestor, the second Earl Grey, was presented with this exquisite recipe by an envoy on his return from China. He liked it so much he asked Richard Twining to recreate it for him. Generations of my family have enjoyed Earl Grey tea and today, I am proud to continue the tradition with the tea celebrated throughout the world known as Twining Earl Grey.

At Twinings, we've been blending Earl Grey tea for nearly two centuries. But sometimes, a little change can be good. That's why we are excited to bring you Jasmine Earl Grey- a modern twist to a classic tea. Known for its intoxicating aroma and slightly sweet taste, the uplifting flavour of Jasmin creates an aromatic tea that will light up your day.

Ingredients

Black tea
Natural bergamot flavour with other natural flavours
Jasmine scented green tea

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 3 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

Kaitlyn A.
I love the subtle hint of jasmine and I find this tea to be a very relaxing start to my day. I do wish it was a bit stronger, but that's an easy fix. Just add another bag! I would definitely recommend.
Kelsey D.
Woodburn , OR
I love buying the big packs of these and using for iced tea. I'll use 10 tea bags( in a big pitcher), brew for 10 minutes and pour over ice. It always comes out perfectly. The jasmine really give it that extra "oomf". Anytime I have company over they love it!
Jacqueline L.
Manheim, PA
Ugh, I am an avid tea lover. Twining is not always my favorite brand, however, this flavor is so yummy and soothing, while still giving you some energy to get through the rest of the day. I recommend trying it out!
Rose L.
A great morning and tea time tea. The jasmine doesn't overpower the staple of the real grey black tea leaves. I'm rather fond of this Tea line.
Sarah T.
High quality tea! This earl grey tea is delicious, especially when you add just a little bit of milk to it. Definitely recommend.
Anastasia F.
San Diego, CA
I love this. It's delicious and easy. It lasts forever! My brother isn't a big tea drinker and he loves this.
Summer A.
I love me some earl grey and this is one of the ways I love it! In Twinnings tea bag form.
Eby M.
Love this tea, the aroma is soothing. I love the taste too.Can not go a day without it.
amelia k.
South Elgin, IL
Oh so delicious! One of my favorite blends of all time! Not bitter or harsh!
Mirjam H.
I'm a huge fan of black tea in general and while I usually have loose leaf teas at home, Twinings is the brand I resort to when travelling. Because the atrtocities you will sometimes be served as 'tea' is some places can ruin my whole day, especially when encountered in the morning, I always carry my stash of teabags. Of all the bagged Earl Grey teas I've tried Twinings is definitely my favourite, probably because the signature bergamot is more moderate with this brand. But the jasmine takes it to a whole different level. Amazing!