BY TWININGS OF LONDON

By appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II tea and coffee merchants R Twining and Company Limited London. see more...

Carla P.
Dayton, OH
My favorite Earl Grey K-Cup. I am a big fan of Earl Grey tea and drink it daily. I loved the packaging of this, simple and calming with the light yellow. The 3 K-Cup I purchased to try originally and now we purchase the larger boxes. Wonderful tea I highly recommend.
Taylor P.
Endicott, NY
My absolute favorite brand of tea!! I live for tea and this is my all time favorite. Their flavor cannot be matched by anyone else.
jessica m.
Twinings tea always hits the spot, and their Earl Grey is no exception. Great flavor, great value. I'd buy again and recommend.
Fefe M.
Great caffeine alternative to coffee. Add cream in place of lemon, serve with biscotti. Must for reading and relaxing
Mel S.
Rio Dell, CA
Love this brand and this tea! It's my favorite to make London fogs at home.
Andrea M.
Twinnings makes great Earl Grey tea. I really think the brand is at its best with it's black hot teas - so delicious and comforting!