BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Legend has it that my ancestor, the second Earl Grey, was presented with this exquisite recipe by an envoy on his return from China. He liked it so much he asked Richard Twining to recreate it for him. Richard did so and the blend would become known throughout the world as Earl Grey tea. Although it's hard to top an original, our continuous pursuit of a new and unique teas brought forth Lady Grey tea- a softer, more elegant version of Earl Grey tea developed exclusively for Twinings.

This aromatic blend starts with the teas carefully selected from distinct regions, each with their own unique characteristics. This light, mild taste originates from teas grown in the humid, subtropical climates of China and Central Africa, while low-grown teas from India provide its bright amber colour. Orange peel, lemon peel and other citrus fruit flavours are then added to yield a fresh, uplifting tea that just may become one of your new favourites.

Ingredients

Decaffeinated black tea
Orange peel
Lemon peel
Citrus flavour

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 3 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

Masha N.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Lady Grey is probably the best tea I've ever tasted. Earl Grey is a bit too citrusy for me, I don't really care for lemon in my teas. Lady grey gets the flavors just right with no citrus twang. I love a hot cup of this tea in the morning. I also love that it's available pretty much anywhere.
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
Such a great Lady Grey Tea. I will never not love this. Bought it and brought it back with me from Manchester, England. Must return soon to get some more!
Nicole  T.
Katy, TX
I love hot tea and twinnings is one of the best! Lady grey is one of my favorite flavors! The nice lemon taste with some honey is amazing!
Katie E.
Chicago , IL
I like the decaf tea because it helps put me to sleep. Twinnings is my favorite brand of tea, I think all of their teas taste good.
Amanda A.
Commack, NY
This stuff is great. I like tea at night but hate the caffeine because it keeps me up. This actually helps me fall asleep better!
eveline L.
Hollywood, FL
This tea was really good it has a deep flavor and the longer you soak it the better it gets. I would recommend it
Jennifer F.
Anaheim, CA
I really enjoyed the Lady Grey tea. It has some hint of orange in it. Perfect for drinking on a cold night.
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
Twinning a has amazing tea this particular tea is really good and makes you super relaxed I love this tea.
Jennifer M.
All twinnings tea are great. I absolutely loved it. My husband drinks this on a daily basis.
Christi L.
Oakville
I love the Twinning's Lady Grey tea. It is my daily treat in the afternoon while at work. Smells divine