TWININGS® OF London Decaffeinated Irish Breakfast Tea Bags uploaded by Shannon Q.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Our Irish Breakfast tea pays tribute to the Irish, who are well-known for their love of strong teas. This blend combines teas carefully selected from four distinct regions to give it added body, flavour and strength.

The bold taste originates from teas grown in the tropical climate of Assam and the rich, amber color from teas grown in the fertile terra rossa soil of Kenya. The hardiness from these regions is complemented by the softer and more subtle teas from Indonesia and China to yield a full-bodied tea with a smooth finish

Ingredients

Decaffeinated green tea

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 4 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

Buy on Jet.com*
Shannon Q.
Catonsville, MD
This is my go-to tea for any time of day. So glad it is offered in decaf variety. I was first introduced to this tea by my grandmother from Boston. She drank it with a bit of sugar and milk and now I do the same.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Not as good as my favorite Barry's decaf, but still pretty good. I like drinking my tea at night so I prefer a decaf. This is fairly weak, so I'd recommend maybe using two bags if you like it stronger. My main complaint is that I can never find decaf Irish breakfast tea in my state. Darn.
Nina G.
Harrisburg, PA
This company gave free samples of their products...which really shows the confidence they have in them! I'm not a tea connoisseur but this is some tasty tea, I'd recommend giving it a try!
Sarah T.
Columbus, OH
I always drink this tea whenever I want to warm up or soothe my throat from a cold. It is good by itself or with a little sugar and milk!
Cindy l.
Its actually pretty good u love tea cold or hot and this one taste good of u want a little sweet for flavor use honey much healthier
Lindsey B.
Thibodaux, LA
Twinnings Tea has the best tea ever...I love every flavor!! My favorite is Irish breakfast tea. I'm actually drinking a cup now!
Erin K.
Shorewood, WI
I adore Twinnings! Great product and has the best flavor. I enjoy all their flavors and drink their teas every week. Delicious!
Kalianny F.
Twinning teas are great. One of my favorite tea brands. Never taste bitter even when over steeped. nice full flavor black tea.
Darcie H.
Independence, KY
This tea is amazing and comes in all different flavors. Even better if you go on there website you get tons of free samples.
Betty B.
Newark, OH
This tea is a great morning starter tea. Especially on a lazy weekend morning. A nice smooth tea.