TWININGS® OF London Decaffeinated Green Tea Bags uploaded by Umira D.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Twinings blends to perfection the finest green teas with just the right amount of flavour to give you a line of great-tasting green teas with a fresh flavour, smooth taste and enticing aroma.

Pure Green Decaffeinated Tea with a fresh taste, smooth flavour and enticing aroma.

Ingredients

Decaffeinated green tea

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 2 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

• I'm a novice tea drinker, but will always appreciate a go...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lisa H.
Kissimmee, FL
Twinings green tea is excellent served whether it's hot or cold. The great thing about twinings tea is the high-quality. I can brew twinings tea everyday and never get tired of the amazing flavors that these teas offer.
Chloe A.
Right now I drink caffeinated tea, but when I get pregnant I plan on drinking a ton of this tea. I love the Twinings Green Tea and have tried this decaf version before, but will continue with the caffeine until it is time to cut it out of my diet for good.
Shannon B.
Belmont, Nc
Green tea can be deceptively high in caffeine for it's comforting and light flavor. It's great to have a decaf option when I'm craving a little green tea and honey in the evenings but still want to sleep
Nabiba H.
Brooklyn, NY
This the first green tea I ever tried and I really like it. It's nice and mild. It is decaf, so I feel as if the flavor isn't quite like regular green tea. But it's a great decaf option.
Shannon D.
Camas, WA
My step dad loves green tea but can't handle any caffeine. He loves this stuff and I find it to be one of the better decaf teas found yet.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
A great, simple green tea. I was surprised at how delicious this tea is both got and cold. Can't go wrong with this green tea.
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
I Love Green Tea and this being Decaffeinated makes it even better. This has a nice smooth flavor not bitter like some can be
Samantha  S.
O Fallon, IL
This is yummy! My fiancee got on a green tea kick and this has been our favorite so far. and its at a great price. :)
Marissa S.
Langhorne, PA
This is so good. I love it! It's really good right before bed. I love the price of it, and how tasty it is.
Gabriela P.
My favourite flavour in the world! And its benefits for the body are really good! I've been drinking it for a few months and I love it. The packaging is beautiful and makes you don't want to throw it away!
Pearl L.
Singapore, Singapore
I'm a novice tea drinker, but will always appreciate a good cup of green, and Twining's is my go-to :)