BY TWININGS OF LONDON

English Breakfast is our most popular tea. To create this well-balanced blend, we carefully select the finest teas from five different regions, each with its own unique characteristics.

Tea from Kenya and Malawi provides the briskness and coppery-red colour while Assam gives full-body and flavour. The robustness from these regions is complemented by the softer and more subtle teas from China and Indonesia. The combination of these varieties yields a complex, full-bodied, lively cup of tea that is perfect any time of day.

Ingredients

Decaffeinated fine black tea expertly selected from Kenya, Indonesia, Assam, and China

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 4 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

Elena D.
Patras
Favorite brand and favorite flavor with a pergamonto scent! It's also decaffeine so it's perfect for relaxing
Emily D.
Portland, OR
I love english breakfast tea! Twinnings is a great brand and haven't tried any of their teas that I didn't like. This one goes well with a splash of milk and little sugar. It's perfect replacement for morning coffee without giving you caffeine shakes.
Erin C.
Sorry but this is too light for me....so I would have to use two tea bags when this is purchase.
Jere G.
Philadelphia, PA
I have a couple of boxes of this tea at work. In Philadelphia our winters are extremely cold! This tea is a great way to warm yourself up. I also like it with a bit of milk or cream for taste
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
1,152 reviews
It's hard to find a really good decaf English breakfast tea but the one Twinings of London makes is excellent. Too often the decaf version tastes not quite right but this is definitely not the case at all with this brand.
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Love Twinings breakfast tea! Lots of flavor, but a little mellow so you can drink it first thing in the morning, or at night before bed. I add just a little bit of milk and sugar, but tastes good black as well.
Emily A.
I love this tea. I am a big tea drinker and nothing starts my morning off more perfectly than a cup of English Breakfast Tea with a spoonful of honey.
Heather L.
Baden
This is a great decaf tea. A lot of decaf teas really lack flavor.. but this one is great. Perfect flavor. It’s a daily for me.
Lisa H.
Hubert, NC
Not my personal favorite but I keep them in Stock for when company comes over.
Sophia A.
Erie, CO
Love Tis tea. It does not have touch caffeine so it does not just give you a little bit of energy. Great tea