BY TWININGS OF LONDON

English Breakfast is our most popular tea. To create this well-balanced blend, we carefully select the finest teas from five different regions, each with its own unique characteristics.

Tea from Kenya and Malawi provides the briskness and coppery-red colour while Assam gives full-body and flavour. The robustness from these regions is complemented by the softer and more subtle teas from China and Indonesia. The combination of these varieties yields a complex, full-bodied, lively cup of tea that is perfect any time of day.

Ingredients

Decaffeinated fine black tea expertly selected from Kenya, Indonesia, Assam, and China

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 4 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

Heather L.
Baden
This is a great decaf tea. A lot of decaf teas really lack flavor.. but this one is great. Perfect flavor. It’s a daily for me.
Catherine H.
Pataskala, OH
This is the best tea around! I love this brand it is good cold or hot. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Krystal P.
Somerset, KY
I love hot tea in the mornings and this is perfect since I want to cut my addiction to caffeine. I feel like I can enjoy tea again and its super affordable.
Elena D.
Patras
Favorite brand and favorite flavor with a pergamonto scent! It's also decaffeine so it's perfect for relaxing
Stella T.
When I want a nice smooth relaxing tea, this is my go to tea! Hot or cold, it's always great
Marie J.
Commack, NY
A rich, decaf black tea. All the flavor of English breakfast minus the caffeine. Twinings is an excellent brand and this tea is a staple in my house. It's perfect on its own or mixed up however you may like it with milk and sugar.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
It's hard to find a really good decaf English breakfast tea but the one Twinings of London makes is excellent. Too often the decaf version tastes not quite right but this is definitely not the case at all with this brand.
valeriya a.
Lewiston,ny
I love all twinings tea we usually drinking regular but kids prefer canola-camomile. love the taste
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Love Twinings breakfast tea! Lots of flavor, but a little mellow so you can drink it first thing in the morning, or at night before bed. I add just a little bit of milk and sugar, but tastes good black as well.
Emily A.
I love this tea. I am a big tea drinker and nothing starts my morning off more perfectly than a cup of English Breakfast Tea with a spoonful of honey.

back