BY TWININGS OF LONDON

English Breakfast is our most popular tea. To create this well-balanced blend, we carefully select the finest teas from five different regions, each with its own unique characteristics.

Tea from Kenya and Malawi provides the briskness and coppery-red colour while Assam gives full-body and flavour. The robustness from these regions is complemented by the softer and more subtle teas from China and Indonesia. The combination of these varieties yields a complex, full-bodied, lively cup of tea that is perfect any time of day.

Ingredients

Decaffeinated fine black tea expertly selected from Kenya, Indonesia, Assam, and China

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 4 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

Buy on iHerb
Corinne M.
I find this to be a great morning wake-up tea. I like to replace coffee with it because I tend to load my coffee with sugar, so this is a healthy alternative. This has moderate black tea flavors and pairs well with milk or half and half. It's also a great dessert tea with a side of chocolate or even Milano cookies!
Emily D.
Portland, OR
I love english breakfast tea! Twinnings is a great brand and haven't tried any of their teas that I didn't like. This one goes well with a splash of milk and little sugar. It's perfect replacement for morning coffee without giving you caffeine shakes.
Marie J.
Commack, NY
A rich, decaf black tea. All the flavor of English breakfast minus the caffeine. Twinings is an excellent brand and this tea is a staple in my house. It's perfect on its own or mixed up however you may like it with milk and sugar.
Jere G.
Philadelphia, PA
I have a couple of boxes of this tea at work. In Philadelphia our winters are extremely cold! This tea is a great way to warm yourself up. I also like it with a bit of milk or cream for taste
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
It's hard to find a really good decaf English breakfast tea but the one Twinings of London makes is excellent. Too often the decaf version tastes not quite right but this is definitely not the case at all with this brand.
Genna H.
Auburn, AL
Something about this that I don't like. It's in the flavor. I thought I could be fancy and like this butttt I don't. Not my favorite but that's my opinion and some find this wonderful, to each their own.
Krystal P.
Somerset, KY
I love hot tea in the mornings and this is perfect since I want to cut my addiction to caffeine. I feel like I can enjoy tea again and its super affordable.
Emily A.
I love this tea. I am a big tea drinker and nothing starts my morning off more perfectly than a cup of English Breakfast Tea with a spoonful of honey.
Catherine H.
Pataskala, OH
This is the best tea around! I love this brand it is good cold or hot. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Heather L.
Baden
This is a great decaf tea. A lot of decaf teas really lack flavor.. but this one is great. Perfect flavor. It’s a daily for me.