BY TWININGS OF LONDON #86 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

English Breakfast is our most popular tea. To create this well-balanced blend, we carefully select the finest teas from five different regions, each with its own unique characteristics.

Tea from Kenya and Malawi provides the briskness and coppery-red colour while Assam gives full-body and flavour. The robustness from these regions is complemented by the softer and more subtle teas from China and Indonesia. The combination of these varieties yields a complex, full-bodied, lively cup of tea that is perfect any time of day.

Ingredients

Decaffeinated fine black tea expertly selected from Kenya, Indonesia, Assam, and China

Brewing Time

K-Cup®: Using a Keurig® Brewer, press the 6-oz. or 8 oz. brew button for optimal flavour. Add cream, milk, and sweetener or enjoy as is.

• What would be good to pair this tea with? Also do you rec...4 Answers
  • Uuu what do you think about this product? 4 Answers
Karen A.
So good i would highly recommend. It's a good tea and not bitter like some. I do sometimes add a little sugar and milk but you really don't have to its good alone. I like drinking it as a pick me up in the day, when I'm feeling a cold coming one or need to a quick warm up. It's not overly priced i dont think at walmart especially being a kcup.
Julia D.
Best English Breakfast tea. Takes me right back to London! It exceeded my expectations and tastes very similar to what is served in England. It has a great flavor. I cannot think of anything that should be improved. I would recommend to others.
Michelle G.
Statesboro, GA
I have loved Twinings and English Breakfast tea since my first visit to London. The tea has a great flavor and Twinings is a great value (it's the official tea of the queen).
Rosemary S.
Nothing like a English breakfast tea with milk and honey. Keurig is great for tea because I don't have to think about how long to steep it. I'd totally recommend this brand over the others! It's quality and classic and yummy and now I really want a cup
Jes B.
N Brunswick, NJ
Brews a perfect cup of tea. I have the original keurig and if works great on it. I would recommend using the smallest size option if you want a normal size. I don't think it's too strong and it's super convenient when you're in a rush!
Shannon M.
Decatur, GA
There's a reason the queen gets her tea from Twinings - it's so good! It has the best flavor and gets really strong if you steep it. I like having the Keurig cups available for when I want my fix without having to wait 10 minutes for my tea to steep. It's available through a variety of places, but I've found the best deals on this product at Wal-Mart.
Leigh R.
I like the Twinnings tea in a bag or the loose tea but I don't love the k cups. Tea brewing isn't a one size fits all type thing and a Keurig or Keurig style brewer only has one way of brewing. Maybe the newer machines offer a tea brew button but unless and until that happens I'll stick to brewing my tea the proper way.
Morgan M.
Crawley, WV
I love using a kettle and tea bags, I think it is a much better natural flavor but these are perfect for on the go. I use these all the time when I need to be somewhere in the morning or late at night. Perfect little addition to my day! There are affordable and not too bad for you :)
Lorena R.
Fall River, MA
I really enjoyed this tea! I think this is a black tea. Don't quote me. But I really enjoy black tea and this one taste great! and it comes I the simple k cup, which makes it that much better! I would highly recommend this if you enjoy having a cup of tea like me!
Danielle W.
Copiague , NY
When I invested in a Keurig I didn't know which k cup was the best. The brand I used wasn't available in K-Cups so I decided to give this one a whirl. This is the best tea ever I drink it everyday and I'm so thankful to have found Twinings!
Courtney S.
Dundalk, MD
What would be good to pair this tea with? Also do you recommend adding sugar?
Emma R.
Mediaș. SB
Uuu what do you think about this product?

back