TWININGS® OF London Decaffeinated Earl Grey Tea Bags

by Twinings of London

Twinings has been blending my family tea for years. Legend has it that my ancestor, the second Earl Grey, was presented with this exquisite recipe by an envoy on his return from China. He liked it so much he asked Richard Twining to recreate it for him. Generations of my family have enjoyed Earl Grey tea and today, I am proud to continue the tradition with the tea celebrated throughout the world known as Twining Earl Grey.

Brighten up your day with the distinctive taste and aroma of this classic tea

Ingredients

Decaffeinated black tea
Natural citrus flavour with other natural flavours

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 3 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TWININGS® OF London Decaffeinated Earl Grey Tea Bags!
Los Angeles, CA
Finding decaf tea is amazing for me since I’m so sensitive to caffeine and this is a great product. I enjoy earl grey in the morning, especially when it’s chilly. It’s really good with a slice of lemon too. Definitely recommend.
madison, WI
Earl Grey is my favorite flavor of tea, and I love that Twinings does a decaf version so I can drink it all times of the day! The flavor is intense, the price is affordable, and it is possible to prepare as hot or iced tea. I always have a stash of this at home!
Twining's seems to be the can't-beat brand when it comes to these classic British flavors. Everything from the quality packaging to the pure flavor feels perfectly spot-on, without a huge price tag on top of it. You can be sure I'll be buying this again, along with my favorite red-package English Breakfast!
Amelia, OH
I am such a fan of tea so this brand is really god are you still always drink this a couple years ago during the summertime and it was perfect for an afternoon yoga session I would buy it again and recommend it to a friend
Maysville, GA
TWININGS® OF London Decaffeinated Earl Grey Tea Bags my favorite tea! I put the tea bag in a mug and fill with water. Then I heat up. Then I add milk and vanilla and heat again- best latte!
I love this tea. It's amazing for any season and has nothing to improve on. I drink this tea over others for it's soothing ability. It's affordable and extremely delicious. I repeatedly buy this tea.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,947 reviews
This is my favorite tea of all times! It’s super flavorful and helps brighten a dark day. It’s great alone or with milk and sugar. Best brand and kind. Can’t recommend this enough!
Medley, FL
I love earl grey tea but recently I decided to go Caffeine free. My favorite Earl Grey tea brand. I'm normally just a red rose and chai tea kind of girl. Until I tried this. Twinings makes the best tea! The spice and taste in earl grey is just perfect!
Twinings Earl Grey has my favorite blend. Somehow they balance the bergamot better than other brands. The packaging locks in the flavor so it doesn't get stale. Would and will totally buy again. That is all.
I bought these because I drink most of my tea at night and wanted a caffeine free option. This is great quality earl grey tea and hits the spot for evening tea with a bit of milk. This isn't the easiest to find in stores, but when I do I pick it up.

Looking for your answer?