BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Twinings blends to perfection the finest black teas with the sweet and savoury spice flavours of cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and ginger to give you a line of great tasting Chai teas with a bold, spicy taste and rich, vibrant aroma.

The finest decaffeinated black tea expertly blended with the sweet and the savoury spice flavours of cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and ginger to deliver a flavourful tea with a warm, soothing aroma and fresh, spicy taste.

Ingredients

Decaffeinated black tea
Natural Chai
Cinnamon & ginger flavour with other natural flavours
Cardamom
Clove

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for  4-6 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

Buy on Walmart
Jenna G.
This stuff tastes amazing! I love drinking it every day. Not only does it smell heavenly, but I don’t need to add much honey to it because it tases really good on its own. I buy it over and over and make sure to always have an extra box so I don’t go a day without it!
Megan R.
Chai tea is my favorite for the fall/winter seasons. This one is flavorful but watered down. I even tried it with hot milk but got the same results. I let it seep for the longest time it allows and still, watered down. Hmm. I still enjoy it though
Lydia M.
I did not like this Chai at all. Chai is one of my favorite flavors of tea, but this hardly had any flavor. I allowed it to steep for the appropriate time, but it still tastes like dirty water. I was so disappointed with it. I plan to try other decaf chai teas.
Tara B.
Mobile, AL
This stuff is so good! It's perfect to unwind at the end of the day. I've bought it several times and will continue. They don't need to change anything, it's perfect just the way it is. This product is a great value and I would recommend to others.
Geradine E.
Orlando
So chai tea is a fave of mine. This brand is perfect. I've tried this multiple times. It surpassed my expectations. The taste was strong but not over powering. The aroma was perfect.
Shelly P.
This is my favorite Fall flavored hot drink. The blend of cinnamon and other spices are well balanced so you don't have a watery tasting drink.
Kelsey C.
Honestly one of my favorite teas. Any decaf tea still has traces of caffeine so I try not to drink it after 3pm, but it's so tasty!
Sarah L.
Williston Park, NY
I'm not sure what I don't like about this flavor as I love chai...but it's just not as full as the other brands I have had.
Elizabeth F.
Greenville
There wasn’t a lot of flavor to this chai tea. I was definitely disappointed because I enjoy many of their other teas.
Berneta A.
Whistler, BC
I love chai tea and this version remind me of a lighter version of the Chai masala tea that my in laws make. I've always had to drink chai tea during the day because if I have caffeine too late in the day I'll have problems falling asleep that night so this decaffeinated version is perfect for after dinner.  I sometimes have 2-3 cups of this a day and I always have a box on hand at home.  Twinings did a great job on this one and would like to try the k cup version.