BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Twinings blends to perfection the finest black teas with the sweet and savoury spice flavours of cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and ginger to give you a line of great tasting Chai teas with a bold, spicy taste and rich, vibrant aroma.

The finest decaffeinated black tea expertly blended with the sweet and the savoury spice flavours of cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and ginger to deliver a flavourful tea with a warm, soothing aroma and fresh, spicy taste.

Ingredients

Decaffeinated black tea
Natural Chai
Cinnamon & ginger flavour with other natural flavours
Cardamom
Clove

Brewing Time

K-Cup®: Using a Keurig® Brewer, press the 6-oz. or 8 oz. brew button for optimal flavour. Add cream, milk, and sweetener or enjoy as is.

Shannon C.
I am currently sitting on my couch attempting to fight off a bad head cold, sipping Twinnings Chai Tea. This is my go-to cure-all feel-good cup of tea for when I am not feeling 100%. It always manages to make me feel better!
Dina S.
I really like the taste of Chai and to be able to have it when I want and not to have to go buy it from a coffee shop is wonderful. I recommend you try this tea.
Justine L.
Ashburn, VA
Love chai tea especially this brand. Brew this tea with honey and add almond milk! It's the best
Emma M.
Chuluota, FL
Chai tea is a new obsession of mine. It tastes great and is like drinking hot chocolate.
Sana J.
London , London
Smells and tastes great. I always add hot milk and use this tea and mix it with a little bit of honey. I like this alot during the winter as the smell of cinomon reminds of the festive season .
solamente d.
love this for winter, is so tasty, and I like it because f its flavour, smells like somewhere magic. great to share with friends

Amazon