BY TWININGS OF LONDON

• Is this a weak tea or does it give a very strong flavor?3 Answers
Buy on iHerb
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this Darjeeling tea! I really like Darjeeling, and it’s not the easiest type to find. I like that this Twinings brand has a reliable version that tastes quite good. Good strong flavor with a hint of richness and just a touch of smoke.
Kaitlyn F.
Charlotte, NC
I make my own kombucha at home (which is really easy) and this is the tea I use for it. I love the depth of the flavor I get from these teabags, and the copper color it gives my kombucha. They are great for just a normal cup of tea as well.
Amanda M.
Fayetteville, GA
This is my favorite tea to get from publix. I love the flavor. I've tried different Darjeeling variations available at publix and this is the best one. I would prefer buying loose tea from a small shop, but this is amazing as a quick answer to my tea needs.
Abby M.
Darjeeling is my favorite tea and, although I am not picky about brands, this one is often easy to find. Add a bit of milk and sugar and it is perfect any time of the day!
Kelby S.
Springfield, OR
MY dad used to buy this for me all the time.
I still buy it today because its a really good tea.
Its just full of flavor and gives you that caffeine kick that you need.
Tea for life!
Betty L.
I love Twinings Tea. I have received several samples in the mail and one of them was darjeeling tea. I thought that the flavor was good and it made for a great evening drink when the weather is cold.
Danielle W.
This tea isn't the best nor is the Twinings company. I'm not sure why Twinings is so popular, I never got the appeal. I think there's better brands out there.
Savita S.
Darjeeling tea doesn't have a strong tastes but is quite delicious! I drink it with milk and sugar. Perfect anytime of the day. Contains caffeine
Melissa B.
I love this brand of tea and the flavor. This has a nice full flavor and provides the caffeine for a little pick me up during the day.
Candace L.
This is nice black tea that brews up to offer full tea flavor with a boost of caffeine. Don't hesitate to give this brand a try.
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
Is this a weak tea or does it give a very strong flavor?