Twinings of London Classics English Breakfast Tea uploaded by Katherine C.Twinings of London Classics English Breakfast Tea uploaded by Kayla M.Twinings of London Classics English Breakfast Tea uploaded by Aleja St. m.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Twinings™ of London Classics English Breakfast Tea.
By appointment to her majesty Queen Elizabeth II tea & coffee merchants R. Twining and Company Limited. London.
A traditional blend of black teas, creating a rich and satisfying taste.
Loose tea.
Medium flavour strength. see more...

• Do you prefer loose leaf or the individual bags of tea? I've only...2 Answers
  • Which is your favorite English Breakfast brand??2 Answers
  • What do you guys sweeten your tea with?5 Answers
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
This is a great go to tea. I enjoy tea and drink it daily. This has a permanent place in my home and in my office. This with some lemon and stevia is perfect. While the taste isn't the best breakfast tea I've tried it's not bad for a boxed brand. Overall I'd purchase this again as a great tea for everyday use.
Valeria M.
Sanford , FL
My favorite breakfast tea. I make a cup every morning! I have tried multiple different teas from this brand and they are all really good. This one is really good in the morning to keep you awake and I feel like the taste isn't that strong.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
This is my favorite tea. I like this brand and this type of tea. The flavor is very good and not too strong. I like to add honey to it. It is easy to find and not expensive.
Katherine C.
This is a really good tea, the quality and the flavor are insane so it's worth the price you are paying for it. If you enjoy a good cup of tea this is the tea for you..
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
I received a sample of these in a birthday swag bag I got for free. The English breakfast tea was absolutely delicious. It was really strong when I just used one tea bag for a cup of hot tea which was fine. I enjoyed this tea.
Ariana F.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love English Breakfast tea. Twinings will always be my favorite brand of classic English teas. Their robust and full flavor makes it great for mixing with milk.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I don't drink coffee anymore and now I mix a bag of chai tea, this English breakfast tea and cinnamon creamer and it makes the best caffeinated morning drink! My boyfriend and I love and prefer it to coffee now.
Paula D.
Poynette, WI
I have started drinking tea on a regular basis, and I really enjoy this brand. It isn't expensive, but it tastes delicious. The container keeps it fresh, and you can't tell the difference between this tea and more expensive brands. Why go to Starbucks, when you can make your own tea at home?
Shannon W.
Grand Island, NE
Very good taste. Love the taste and is very smooth. The English breakfast tea is very intense but doesn't brew too strong. Perfect over ice or steamy. Love adding sweetner. One of my favorite breakfast teas. Love the packaging and is very well known.
Nidiyah C.
this is good brand i like it and i hope they have black tea i like all they tea from this company but i hope they come out with helf and helf i would be happy becouse i like it
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
Foodie Expert
Do you drink this for breakfast? And what do you like to eat with this?
Zoria L.
Foodie Expert
What do you guys sweeten your tea with?
Carol O.
Nampa, ID
Do they have a peppermint tea all year or just during the holiday?
Kelsea S.
Atlanta, GA
How is the caffeine in this compared to a regular cup of black coffee? I need my caffeine!
Jacqueline G.
Foodie Expert
Which is your favorite English Breakfast brand??