Twinings of London Classics English Breakfast Tea uploaded by Katherine C.Twinings of London Classics English Breakfast Tea uploaded by Aleja St. m.Twinings of London Classics English Breakfast Tea uploaded by Kayla M.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON #67 in Tea

Twinings™ of London Classics English Breakfast Tea.
By appointment to her majesty Queen Elizabeth II tea & coffee merchants R. Twining and Company Limited. London.
A traditional blend of black teas, creating a rich and satisfying taste.
Loose tea.
Medium flavour strength.

• Do you prefer loose leaf or the individual bags of tea? I...2 Answers
  • Which is your favorite English Breakfast brand??2 Answers
  • What do you guys sweeten your tea with?5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
This is a go to T if you're trying to cut off coffee but you still want the strength of a coffee this is a good tea is decaffeinated that's refreshing in your stomach and it's not so heavy it doesn't give you that after taste and you really don't have to put any sugar or any honey or any kind of sweeteners you can drink it just as is
Cory T.
After visiting the UK I became obsessed with drinking tea like I had while I was there. Twinnings has been the best brand I’ve. I drink their Irish and English Breakfast teas and I love them! I try to always have this in my cupboard and I’m always making people try it. I love it!
Claire B.
Iowa City, IA
I drink this tea nearly ever morning it’s so good! The price is fair for what you get so I never hesitate to buy a pack. I enjoy mixing it with cream to wake me up in the morning. I also like how it recommends a steep time and gives you the relative amount of caffeine in it.
Alyssa C.
Milwaukee, WI
Not a ton of unique flavor, however they're a staple in my cupboard as that classic tea. I always have some on hand for when I'm not looking for anything more than a hot, neutral tea to start my mornings. They also pair well with any breakfast food!
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Great English breakfast tea! I love that Twinings is a nice, classy brand that creates quality teas. This one is decently strong but still flavorful without being overly harsh. It’s easy to find in stores, too!
Ariana F.
Sunnyvale, CA
I love English Breakfast tea. Twinings will always be my favorite brand of classic English teas. Their robust and full flavor makes it great for mixing with milk.
Dannie L.
Lincolnwood, IL
English Breakfast tea is my absolute favorite and one of the teas I'm incredibly picky on. Twinings hits the mark every single time. This classic, timeless packaging is perfect and seals to keep your leaves fresh. I buy this tea constantly as I'm drinking it almost every single day! Hands down my favorite tea to drink.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
This is my favorite tea. I like this brand and this type of tea. The flavor is very good and not too strong. I like to add honey to it. It is easy to find and not expensive.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I don't drink coffee anymore and now I mix a bag of chai tea, this English breakfast tea and cinnamon creamer and it makes the best caffeinated morning drink! My boyfriend and I love and prefer it to coffee now.
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
I received a sample of these in a birthday swag bag I got for free. The English breakfast tea was absolutely delicious. It was really strong when I just used one tea bag for a cup of hot tea which was fine. I enjoyed this tea.
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
Do you drink this for breakfast? And what do you like to eat with this?
Zoria L.
What do you guys sweeten your tea with?
Carol O.
Nampa, ID
Do they have a peppermint tea all year or just during the holiday?
Kelsea S.
Atlanta, GA
How is the caffeine in this compared to a regular cup of black coffee? I need my caffeine!
Jacqueline G.
Which is your favorite English Breakfast brand??