2 colors available

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Tea English Breakfast 100 Ct (Pack of 5)(Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only- Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use- For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use-)UPC: 070177236748 UK SKU: SPDSP2041 see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Brande S.
Brande S.
W Hollywood, CA
Splurge on Twinings and you've have a great cup of tea. Twinings is a great company in my book because of their frequent sample giveaways. I've tried many of their teas that way and haven't been disappointed. To me, English Breakfast needs to be pretty caffeinated, not very acidic (I'm looking at you, Lipton) and bold. English breakfast should make some of best milk tea you've ever had.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Amherst, Ma
My go to tea in the morning! Very reasonably priced. It a pretty strong tea, some might say bitter, so sometimes I'll throw in a little honey to sweeten it up. I usually just drink it black however. I would definitely recommend this tea to a friend!
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Lexington, SC
Foodie Expert
One of my all time favorite teas is English breakfast, I love the boldness of the taste, and Twinings makes excellent tea.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Erie, PA
Foodie Expert
I love this black tea, it's delicious! This brand is great and one of my favorites! Will definitely recommend!
Miles H.
Miles H.
Twinings English breakfast tea is by far the best English breakfast I've ever had. I have this every morning with milk and sugar, cannot start my day without it. I would not recommend American brands over Twinings and will continue to buy in the future.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Bremerton, WA
Twinings is my go to grocery store brand tea. I find it to always be good quality and flavorful. English Breakfast is one of my favorite types of tea, and I can always count on Twinings to deliver a satisfying cup.
Allycia H.
Allycia H.
Stephentown
If you're looks to relax and sit on the couch with a nice blanket. I believe this is the perfect brand of tea. I for one love the peppermint. Its very soothing. The price is shockingly cheap and you can find it just about anywhere.
Know My Stuff R.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Foodie Expert
Twinings of London Classics English Breakfast Medium Flavour Strength Tea Bags 100 Ct Box is a sure go to for great tasting tea you know you can count on every time.