BY TWININGS OF LONDON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Fine black tea expertly blended with the citrus fruit flavours of bergamot, orange and lemon to deliver a delightful iced tea with a refreshing taste and uplifting aroma.

Preparation Instructions

Brew Over Ice: 1. Fill a 16-oz cup (do not use glass) to the top with ice and place a Brew Over Ice K-Cup pack in your brewer. 2. Press the 6-oz or 8-oz brew button for optimal flavor. 3. Add cream, milk, sweetener or enjoy as is.

Ingredients

Black Tea, Orange Peel, Lemon Peel, Citrus Flavouring.

• I've never made iced tea with a kuerig. It seems so simpl...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bridget P.
These are very handy when you are just looking for a quick tea. Especially if you are the only person in your house who drinks it. I love citrus teas, but the citrus flavor in this is almost too artificial tasting. I know it is artificial, but I've had other similar products that were slightly less artificial.
Ashley C.
Received these aaa a sample when I bought my new key rig, and really enjoyed it. The citrus wasn't overwhelming but you could taste it. A very clean, light tea.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
These are so good and so convenient. You brew it over ice and instantly have iced tea. No more waiting for your water to boil.
Devin B.
Jacksonville, FL
This flavor is great. I would recommend to everyone because it is not too strong but makes you feel like you are
ON a beach
sybill g.
Pearland, TX
I drink tea all day and this is a good team not my favorite but it will do in a time of need lol
Fernanda A.
Lima
I like to drink it when is summer and it's so hot outside, it refresh me. I can drink the half of the pack in one day
Asia H.
It's always nice when tea comes in k cups! This tea has great flavour , it defiantly keeps summer alive!
Sara H.
Love it! Make sure you have tons of ice on hand tho, you'll want more than one hahahaha
Lori M.
I've never made iced tea with a kuerig. It seems so simple, but how is the taste?