BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Twinings is delighted to offer this limited edition winter tea that celebrates the joy and spirit of the holiday season. Our Christmas Tea is an aromatic blend that combines the finest black teas with the traditional flavours of cinnamon and clove.

Create a merry moment with Twinings Christmas Tea. Expertly blended with the savoury flavours of cinnamon and clove, this fine black tea is sure to bring you holiday cheer with its warm, spicy taste and soothing aroma.

Ingredients

Black tea
Artificial flavour

Brewing Time

K-Cup®: Using a Keurig® Brewer, press the 6-oz. or 8 oz. brew button for optimal flavour. Add cream, milk, and sweetener or enjoy as is.

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly J.
Mt. Pleasant, MI
I bought some of this for myself last year and gave several bags away to friends and family. It's wonderful in the cold months, and very warm and calming to drink. I have tried to enjoy it at other times of year too, but it just isn't the same experience. Maybe it's a mind trick because of the name, but it does really taste better around the holidays. I will be buying it again this year too I'm sure.
Brittany C.
Fairfax, VA
I love Twinings & this is one of the best teas (in my opinion). I drink it pretty much all the time even though it feels special during the holidays. It’s a comforting black tea with notes of cinnamon and tastes wonderful with a spoonful of honey.
Rachel G.
Olympia, WA
Love the flavor of this Christmas themed tea! It's rich and bold while not being entirely overwhelming, and the aftertaste is soothing. I love enjoying this in the morning before I go to school, it's a nice caffeine boost while not getting me too jacked on coffee.
Tiffany R.
This tea is soooooo good! This year makes me remember how good the holiday season is. I cannot wait to drink this on Christmas eve with my family this year!
Emma O.
Poplar Bluff
Love this tea! Always meets my expectations. Never fails to make my house smell yummy. And this product was the best flavor..