TWININGS® OF London China Oolong Tea Bags uploaded by marjolin r.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Oolong tea has a very long and rich history. Its origins are said to go back over 1000 years to the Beiyun region in the Fujian Province in China. Unlike Black teas that are fully oxidized or Green teas that undergo no oxidation, Oolong is formed through a special technique that results in the tea's partial oxidation.

After withering, the tea is placed in muslin sacks and gently rolled. This bruises the leaf slightly, causing some oxidation to occur. This is repeated several times until the tea leaf turns darker green or reddish in appearance. Our Pure Oolong tea is golden in colour with a warm, toasty taste.

Ingredients

Fine Oolong tea expertly selected from the Fujian province, China.

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 3 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

Buy on Walmart
marjolin r.
new york
Este tè desintoxicante trabaja rapido En el sistema DA energia atravas De que contiene un porsentaje De cafeina si se Le recomiendo este te a chicas y chicos que deseeas adelgazar rapidamente es economic natural 🍂🍵👍
Hailey S.
Athens, GA
Whenever I go to Peking Palace, I ask for their hot tea and add some sugar into my small cup for a little taste of heaven. I wanted to experience this same taste without having to travel to the same restaurant! This oolong tea is just the fix for this! It soothes and tastes wonderful (especially when you add some sugar)!
Sumlin D.
Towson, MD
I absolutely love this tea. I drink it at least twice a day. It's not too strong like black tea and has a nice and light flavour but unlike green tea still has a good caffeine kick. It's also mild enough to not irritate my GERD like many stronger teas. TWININGS® OF London China Oolong Tea Bags
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
I love Twinings! They are such a great quality brand and I know I can trust their products to be awesome. I really enjoy oolong tea, especially from this brand. My tea is never weak with them and if I want it sweetened (sometimes I don't) I just add a little bit of honey. If you like tea you should give any Twinings flavour a try!
Nike M.
This is an absolute MUST HAVE in my kitchen! If I can't find it in the supermarket, I order it online. It's a great after-dinner tea. I usually add just a little bit of honey. Great if you are feeling a tad "puffy" after a meal.
Taciana M.
Gaithersburg, MD
I love oolong tea and always have this one at home. My husband also enjoys twinings. Things can always be improved but Twinings already taste great. I really love the taste because it's not too strong and does not leave a bad after taste. I would recommend the tea.
Amanda W.
Sayreville, NJ
This is my all time FAVORITE tea. I really drink it religiously. The flavor isn't too strong, it's not too sweet nor tart. My favorite time to drink this tea is every day. A little honey goes a long way.
Caitlin G.
The oolong tea by Twinings has a very pleasant flavor. It is a good every day type of tea. It does lack the depth and complexity of some teas, but it has its place, especially when you cannot find a nice oolong for a reasonable price.
Christa A.
Decatur, IL
Great quality tea for tea bag.. I love trying various types of teas & thisOolong tea was light & fragrant. EExcellent served with a little bit of organic honey added in.
Morgan S.
Perfect tea for a great price. Oolong is a very dark, rich taste but it's so pleasant coming from these tea bags. Definitely will purchase again.