BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Twinings® of London Chai Tea Keurig K-Cups®.
Spicy & Aromatic.
100% natural ingredients.
Makes One Cup.
Freshly Brewed Teas.
12 K-Cup®.
By appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
Tea and Coffee Merchants Twining and Company Limited, London.
Blended by R. Twining and Company Limited. see more...

Ambur K.
Fit for a queen! Literally. The flavour was busting with the wonder dark roasty flavor of Chai. Not only that but the smell was divine. Plus the warmth of the cup revonating against my hands were the best feeling in the world. Ive never been so calmed by tea in my life. Would buy again.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We had gotten this machine as a Christmas gift and we’re both completely in love with it. The selection of K-Cups is so big! We love this flavor and it’s so easy to make! They can be a little expensive but you can usually find a sale or a coupon.
Robin W.
I absolutely love these there's nothing more relaxing at the end of a long hard day and I'd like to add just a few drops of milk it's like having a special treat at the end of the day
kate c.
Canton, OH
I had chia tea for the first time a few days ago. It actually isn't that bad. I live the spices in it. I'm gonna drink this more often
Tiffany L.
Delish. One of my favorites. Has a good cinnamon spice taste. Good even flavor but only can find it at one store
Stephanie J.
Totally delish! i drink this ALL THE TIME. it is caffeinated though, so make sure you don't drink it before bed.
Taylor P.
This is by far my favorite tea for the Keurig! Twinning is such a great company and I love their Chai!
Rebecca H.
Glace bay, NS
My aunt and cousin LOVE chai tea. I’m not a fan but whenever they come over they go right to my keurig to fix themselves a cup! They say it have good flavour and they even went and bought it for themselves!
Sharlene M.
This is a really nice full flavored chai. I love the fact that I can now use it in my keurig. Great tea.
Caroline M.
Winnipeg , MB
I love the K-Cups and tea in general but found this one to be to strong and heavy tasting