Twinings® of London Chai Tea Bags 25 ct Box uploaded by Rita G.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

By appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, tea and coffee merchants R. Twinning and Company Limited, London. see more...

Alyssa T.
This is probably my favorite of the Twinings tea. If you like chai tea you will love this tea! Sometimes to make this more creamy I would add hazelnut powder creamer. It gives it a little more sweetness so if you think regular tea is bland you should try adding creamer.
Liz T.
I live off of chai tea and I've tried every brand. This is by far the best quality. The flavor is on point. There's no need for too much sugar or honey as it has a natural sweetness to it.. I was not paid to leave this review, I honestly love this product.
Halley L.
Love me some chai! Twinings is pretty good; tastes better with a little milk, and something sweet if you're feeling that. I usually just add a touch of milk and I'm good to go. I am constantly buying this.
Brenda F.
I love chia tea. It's not easy to find because it is a big seller around here. Twinings is the best value because they are only $3,99 for a 25 count box. I love the spicy sweet flavor of this tea.
Danielle R.
FAVORITE Chai Tea! It is true to the Chai Tea flavors. I have a cup or two everyday! I purchase my Twinings Tea at my local Walmart, but you can find this brand almost anywhere. I am DEFINITELY a repeat customer!
Ashley B.
This chai tea hits the spot. It's just the right balance of spice and sweet. Nice packaging also not a boring box. I will be buying this product many more times in the future. I will also recommend this to anyone who likes a good chai with the perfect amount of spice.
Jefferson S.
Marietta, GA
While I do love Twinings tea, the Chai tea fell flat for me. I was expecting a fuller, more aromatic flavor. Instead, it tasted slightly spicy. Perhaps I'm used to a stronger, spicer Chai. I did try two bags and less water, with and without cream, but it just wasn't a favorite.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
This is an outstanding chi tea! I love the flavor and its always perfect! The flavor is great; just the right balance of spices! I love all of the Twinnings products, but this is one of my favorites! Steep the tea, add a splash of milk and a bit of honey and its PERFECT!
Amy W.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I cannot say enough about this product. I absolutely love Chai. I brew add honey, a splash of almond milk, and ice or in the winter keep it warm. Great flavor and better that coffee shop because I know what is going into my drink and body.
BILLIE R.
Fort Pierce, FL
I go through fazes of drinking hot tea especially when the weather is cold. Right now I'm all about twinings chai and also roibos after ordering some free baga on their website. Makes a really nice change from regular black tea and its nice and sweet with a spicy taste.
Maria Y.
Foodie Expert
How do you prepare your chai tea? Any good recipes?
Rachael  B.
Mchenry, IL
Is this good cold or iced as well?
michelle p.
Foodie Expert
Is this a high quality chai tea?