BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Twinings blends to perfection the finest black teas with the sweet and savoury spice flavours of cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and ginger to give you a line of great tasting Chai teas with a bold, spicy taste and rich, vibrant aroma.

The finest black tea expertly blended with the sweet and the savoury spice flavours of cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and ginger to deliver a flavourful tea with a warm, soothing aroma and fresh, spicy taste.

Ingredients

Black tea
Natural Chai
Cinnamon & ginger flavour with other natural flavours
Cardamom
Clove

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 4-6 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

• Is this a high quality chai tea?2 Answers
  • Are there other chai teas from other brands that taste be...3 Answers
  • How do you prepare your chai tea? Any good recipes?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
A must have in my apartment at the moment!! Love Twinings and especially this flavor of tea! I love the lightly spiced flavor! Great with and without milk! I am looking to buy a machine to make chai lattes!! Absolutely in love!
Becky L.
Akron, OH
My favorite bagged tea for Chai. I am super picking about chai flavor and this is perfect for that hot brewed tea. Not obnoxious and overwhelming but that perfect blend of spices to warm you up on those cold winter days.
Nina F.
I love this flavor! I add some milk and cinnamon and it's perfect. Is not super sweet so you can build it up with sugar. When i buy a box i finished it whiting a week😍😍😍
Rachael D.
Wekiva
I really like this tea! It's just the right amount of caffeine to wake me up in the morning and it tastes quite good! I just wish the flavor was a little stronger and had more of a chai spice to it.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love chai tea with a little bit of vanilla a little dash of milk also a little Splenda it's great in the winter time it doesn't cost much a box of 20 is about $4 it's just really a good winter tea
Cassidy J.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite chai tea hands down. Compared to other products the tones of spice are just right. I like to add a little bit of almond milk to mine to subtlety sweeten it, it’s amazing! Would highly recommend
Samantha C.
I absolutely love this stuff!
I usually warm up a glass of almond milk and add this, with just a little honey added. Seriously it has become one of those things I crave. 💜
Georgia N.
Old Town , FL
I absolutely LOVE this brand when purchasing Chia tea this is always my go to brand. I keep a box and Home and in my desk in my office for a mid afternoon treat.
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
This is a classic chai tea. It’s got the robust flavors of spices like cardamom and clove. Reminds me of the holidays and for those of you who has never tried it, it’s a strong acquired taste. I keep this stocked at my house It’s one of my favorite teas because it is so different of a flavor. You can add milk or sugar to it if you choose and it can be drank hot or cold over ice. It’s not expensive and can be found in most places coffee is sold.
Ashley B.
This chai tea hits the spot. It's just the right balance of spice and sweet. Nice packaging also not a boring box. I will be buying this product many more times in the future. I will also recommend this to anyone who likes a good chai with the perfect amount of spice.
Maria Y.
How do you prepare your chai tea? Any good recipes?
Rachael  B.
Mchenry, IL
Is this good cold or iced as well?
Ana C. T.
Are there other chai teas from other brands that taste better than this?
michelle p.
Is this a high quality chai tea?