BY TWININGS OF LONDON

100% Natural Ingredients Chai Teabr Tea is a Natural Source of Antioxidants The finest black tea expertly blended with the sweet savoury spice flavours of cinnamon, cardamom, cloves ginger to deliver a flavorful tea with a warm, soothing aroma fresh, spicy taste. The Twinings Story br In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world s best teas from the original store in more than 100 countries throughout the world. 24 - 0.12 oz Cups Net Wt 2.88 oz see more...

Christine B.
Schaumburg, IL
I love this tea with some milk and artificial sweetener, delish on a cold or wet night. It's a favorite of mine when I'm feeling under the weather too. I love the convenience of the Keurig too, so I'm glad it's available in this format.
Raiesa M.
New Rochelle, NY
My favorite tea!!! I swear its so good. I've been drinking this for a year now and whenever its cold outside and i need to warm up, or whether I'm feeling down or sick, Chai makes me feel better. Twinnings makes the best tea bags and their Chai is simply my favorite!!
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
I love twinnings chai so this is always my first pick of k-cups! The flavor is smooth and reminds me of a cup of chai purchased at a coffee shop!
Michelle D.
Kingston, On
This is my all time fav tea. Super delicious, add a bit of milk before you turn the Keurig on and you're in heaven!!!!