TWININGS® OF London Chai Latte Black Tea K-Cup® Pods uploaded by Cortney B.TWININGS® OF London Chai Latte Black Tea K-Cup® Pods uploaded by Lace l.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Chai Latte

Buy on Walmart*
Jessica V.
Whether you like Chai Tea or want to try something new, you should buy Twinning's Chai Tea K-Cups for your Keurig. It is nice to drink in the middle of the day in place of a second cup of coffee. This Chai Tea really hits the spot! Don't worry, if you don't own a Keurig, they sell TWININGS® OF London Chai Tea Bags.
Nicole H.
Chai Latte is definitely the best flavor of Twinings Black Tea, in my opinion. Easy to prepare, and easy to clean up. I do wish this was a little more eco friendly, but then again they're k cups so I can't really expect too much from plastic thats only used once.
carlyn j.
Toledo, OH
Twinings always does a great job at providing quality tea products. I have yet to be disappointed. Chai tea is one of my favorites no matter what brand I am drinking. When I tried Twinings Black Tea Chai Latte I was surprised by how well they got the chai flavors to come out while drinking the tea and not letting the black tea flavor overpower it. Overall a great tea. Must try!
Lace l.
Twinnings Chai Latte Black Tea is a classic tea that is rich, smooth, and delicious with every sip!

This tea is not bitter and does not leave a weird aftertaste. It's a balanced, easy-to-use sweet blend that boasts deep rich notes and a clean, smooth finish. It's black tea.

The box I purchased came with 24 k-cups and works with the Keurig 2.0 machines without the sensor issue as some k-cups pose because they aren't official brands to be used with the Keurig.

I love this tea, just as much as going to the local coffee shop, but from the comfort of my own home. The machine I'm using is the Keurig 2.0 K575. You must try this tea if you are a Chai lover like myself! It is fabulous! This tea won't disappoint! ☕
Claire P.
This is probably one of the best tasting tea K-Cups I've had. I can't say if it's cheaper to buy this than tea bags, but it's definitely more convenient and nice to have it made all at once with a Keurig. It tastes just like a chai tea latte that I would order at a coffee shop.. although I do like to sprinkle some cinnamon & nutmeg on top.. then it's perfect!
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
I love the convenience of these such a wonderful tea I love this from the product to the price and packaging I highly recommend you try this the flavor is yummy I will definitely repurchase
Jennifer L.
I like this but it isn't my favorite. I like a more creamy chai latte and this isn't like that at all. It tastes nice and I like the flavor just there are other teas on the market that I prefer over this.
Caitlin A.
North Vernon, IN
Love this tea! Has a great flavor, stays true to the idea of chai. Overall appearance is sellable. Really well packaged and would continue to buy this brand.
debra b.
Easley, SC
Love this tea as it is already sweetened. Delicious chai flavor but not overbearing. Better than my local coffee shop.
Elise G.
Portsmouth, VA
I really enjoy drinking Twinings of London. Yet, I am not a fan of this chai latte sweetened black tea at all.
Anna V.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I've always been interested in this, but wasn't sure if i'd like the taste. What does it taste like, or relate to?
Courtney A.