BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Twinings blends to perfection the finest black teas with the sweet and savoury spice flavours of cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and ginger to give you a line of great tasting Chai teas with a bold, spicy taste and rich, vibrant aroma.

The finest black tea expertly blended with the sweet and the savoury spice flavours of cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and ginger to deliver a flavourful tea with a warm, soothing aroma and fresh, spicy taste.

Ingredients

Black tea
Natural Chai
Cinnamon & ginger flavour with other natural flavours
Cardamom
Clove

Brewing Time

K-Cup®: Using a Keurig® Brewer, press the 6-oz. or 8 oz. brew button for optimal flavour. Add cream, milk, and sweetener or enjoy as is.

Buy on Amazon
Jessica G.
Howell, MI
I got this product for my mom for Christmas because she not only has a Keurig but she also loves Chai Tea and she made me try some the other night and it was amazing. I ended up falling asleep shortly after not sure if it was because I was tired or if I was just falling stigma to the old well mom falls asleep I must will fall asleep too.
Ambur K.
Fit for a queen! Literally. The flavour was busting with the wonder dark roasty flavor of Chai. Not only that but the smell was divine. Plus the warmth of the cup revonating against my hands were the best feeling in the world. Ive never been so calmed by tea in my life. Would buy again.
K W.
Pawcatuck, CT
I love this chai tea! It's very good! K Cups are kind of pricey but this one I usually buy because I like having it available at home. Keurigs are just so convenient and nice to have. I highly recommend
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We had gotten this machine as a Christmas gift and we’re both completely in love with it. The selection of K-Cups is so big! We love this flavor and it’s so easy to make! They can be a little expensive but you can usually find a sale or a coupon.
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
K cups are good. Chai is good. Combine to two and I'm a very happy person. Good chai isn't easy to find, but this is the real deal, good chai tea. I could drink this twice a day every day if it wasn't so expensive!
Jennifer A.
I love this tea. It is my favorite. Every morning my 9 yr old daughter and I sit and drink a cup of this tea before she leaves for school. It is our special time. She loves it! This brand will always bring me back to these precious times with my daughter. I will always buy this tea!
Raiesa M.
New Rochelle, NY
My favorite tea!!! I swear its so good. I've been drinking this for a year now and whenever its cold outside and i need to warm up, or whether I'm feeling down or sick, Chai makes me feel better. Twinnings makes the best tea bags and their Chai is simply my favorite!!
Robin W.
I absolutely love these there's nothing more relaxing at the end of a long hard day and I'd like to add just a few drops of milk it's like having a special treat at the end of the day
Christine B.
Schaumburg, IL
I love this tea with some milk and artificial sweetener, delish on a cold or wet night. It's a favorite of mine when I'm feeling under the weather too. I love the convenience of the Keurig too, so I'm glad it's available in this format.
Kayla Y.
Lorton, VA
Not good at all, so disappointed. There's almost no flavor, and the little flavor that's there doesn't even taste like chai. No amount of cream or sugar can fix it. Not worth it.