BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Twinings Of London Chai French Vanilla Tea Bags: Naturally caffeine free 100% natural see more...

• What does chi tea taste like? Is it any good?1 Answers
Dawn C.
Laurel Hill, FL
Foodie Expert
The spices are bitter and too strong there is no "tea" flavor at all. It's like drinking spicy water. The longer the box is open the weaker it is. I've steeped it with two bags and for longer than recommended nothing changes that. I tried it in coffee and it's awful!
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
Foodie Expert
This tea always tastes like a treat! Every time I drink it I feel like I've splurged on an expensive cafe drink! The smell is amazing and the flavor is the perfect balance of spice and sweet. The vanilla is in perfect balance with the chi flavors.
Amber G.
Graham, NC
Foodie Expert
I really wanted to like this. When I saw it in the store, I couldn't get hold of it quick enough. I went home and made myself a cup and ended up pouring it out. It just tasted weird compared to some of the other chai blends.
Christie Y.
Richmond, BC
It's a really amazing tea. I love the chai flavor and it's seriously aromatic. I love to hold the cup and just put it up my face and smell the tea.
Fabiola T.
Vega Alta, PR
I love any twinings tea, they are one of my favorite tea brand, this vanilla twist in the original chai tea its really good
Danielle G.
Trinidad and Tobago, TT
I think this tea is phenomenal. Brings a wonderful twist to the already potent chai flavors. The addition of the vanilla leaves an aromatic pleasantness on the tongue and caresses the taste buds leaving you happy and content
Jessy  W.
Nicholasville, KY
What does chi tea taste like? Is it any good?