BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Twinings® of London Chai Decaffeinated Tea.
100% Natural Ingredients.
Naturally Decaffeinated Black Tea Perfectly Balanced with the Sweet and Savoury Spice Flavours of Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves and Ginger.
Tea is a Natural Source of Antioxidants.
20 Individually Wrapped Tea Bags.
By appointment to her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II tea and coffee merchants R. Twining and Company Limited, London.
Estd. 1706. 216 The Strand, London WC2, England. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Geradine E.
Orlando
So chai tea is a fave of mine. This brand is perfect. I've tried this multiple times. It surpassed my expectations. The taste was strong but not over powering. The aroma was perfect.
Megan R.
Foodie Expert
Chai tea is my favorite for the fall/winter seasons. This one is flavorful but watered down. I even tried it with hot milk but got the same results. I let it seep for the longest time it allows and still, watered down. Hmm. I still enjoy it though
Shelly P.
This is my favorite Fall flavored hot drink. The blend of cinnamon and other spices are well balanced so you don't have a watery tasting drink.
Lydia M.
I did not like this Chai at all. Chai is one of my favorite flavors of tea, but this hardly had any flavor. I allowed it to steep for the appropriate time, but it still tastes like dirty water. I was so disappointed with it. I plan to try other decaf chai teas.
Katherine M.
Foodie Expert
I love this tea! It's flavorful and I love added milk to make chai lattes. It's perfect in the fall. I like that this kind is decaffenated because I usually drink it at night as a treat and don't want to worry about the caffeine!