BY TWININGS OF LONDON

The Twinings Story. In 1706 Thomas Twining began selling fine tea from an English storefront in The Strand, London. Today, Twinings still sells some of the world's best teas from the original store and in more than 100 countries throughout the world. see more...

Jennifer A.
I love this tea. It is my favorite. Every morning my 9 yr old daughter and I sit and drink a cup of this tea before she leaves for school. It is our special time. She loves it! This brand will always bring me back to these precious times with my daughter. I will always buy this tea!
Kayla Y.
Springfield, VA
Not good at all, so disappointed. There's almost no flavor, and the little flavor that's there doesn't even taste like chai. No amount of cream or sugar can fix it. Not worth it.
Kate K.
I love the brand but unfortunately not a huge fan of their chai, it's a bit too sweet and the cinnamon taste is taking over
Barbara M.
Homestead, PA
I am not a big fan of black tea hot or cold . It gives me a really bad stomach ache and the flavors are not very good .