BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Discover the smooth, refreshing taste of this well-rounded tea. see more...

Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I have been drinking this specific tea since I had tea parties with my grandma as a little girl. I find that it has just the right about of caffeine and has a refreshing flavor. It is a good value as it comes in a large box that lasts a while. I will continue drinking this tea the rest of my life.
Caitlyn S.
Trenton, NJ
I have been looking for this tea for a very long time! I am not a hot tea drinker. I used to work at a diner and this tea was the only one that looked decent. With its sweet aroma, the tea was smooth going down, it has become my all time favorite!