BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Despite its name, this tea does not contain orange flavour. “Orange Pekoe” is a term used to grade the size and quality of dried black tea leaves. “Ceylon” is the previous name of the country from where it is grown, now Sri Lanka, a small island in the Indian Ocean. Sri Lankan tea is unique because the country's hot, sunny climate is perfectly balanced with the right amount of rain to yield teas with a wide range of flavour and colour.

Our blend is created by carefully selecting the finest teas from the high-altitude district of Dimbula, which give this tea its bright, golden colour and crisp, refreshing taste.

Ingredients

Fine black tea expertly selected from the Dimbula district in Sri Lanka.

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 3 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I have been drinking this specific tea since I had tea parties with my grandma as a little girl. I find that it has just the right about of caffeine and has a refreshing flavor. It is a good value as it comes in a large box that lasts a while. I will continue drinking this tea the rest of my life.
Rebecca P.
Norwood
This has been my favorite tea for about 10 years now. I think it has the perfect strength and bitterness to have with or without sweetener because sometimes I like to mix it up. I could drink this all day long and some days I do.
Caitlyn S.
Trenton, NJ
I have been looking for this tea for a very long time! I am not a hot tea drinker. I used to work at a diner and this tea was the only one that looked decent. With its sweet aroma, the tea was smooth going down, it has become my all time favorite!
KRISTY P.
Twining Orange Pekoe is by far my favorite tea. It's a brand I grew up with. Both my Mother & Grandmother got Twinnings Orange Pekoe regularly. The flavor & quality of the tea is superb. Unfortunately it is very difficult to find. I have been searching in stores for months.
Susanna S.
Eagleville, TN
Orange Pekoe is a flavor that my mother ALWAYS used to make when I was a little girl. The flavor is sooooo tasty! In comparison to others, it is a rich fruit flavor, without being overly bitter. I would most definitely recommend.
christine a.
Rego Park, NY
tastes kinda like orange juice and i loved it when i was running a fever and couldnt gather the appetite to eat.. it held me down and kept me warm
Justina W.
Warrensburg, MO
Gross.... Do not waste your money, the orange flavor is horrible. Do not do it. Timings is great tea, just not the orange
MJ S.
Beaver River, NS
We got hooked on this while visiting Florida and when we returned home we just had to have it. We actually order it online as our local grocery stores seem to carry all other of their teas but not this one. It is such a smooth tasting tea. Great with a bit of milk and sugar or as my hubby likes with cream and sugar. My whole family only drinks this tea!
Cindy C.
Toronto, ON
A nice orange pekoe tea. Twinings is available in most grocery stores and at an affordable price. This variety has a nice classic flavour and tastes nice by itself or with milk and sugar. I would purchase it again and try other flavours from Twinings as well.
Kimberly C.
I love orange peoke tea and this one has a smooth flavor. It is a pretty cheap tea and well worth purchasing, I recommend this to all tea drinkers.
brionna g.
How old were you when you started to drink tea?
Shante J.
Is the orange flavor subtle or strong?

back