BY TWININGS OF LONDON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

You deserve a better-tasting cup of tea.

Heather F.
Twinings is always an excellent tea. Quality is consistent and they always taste magnificent. They are worth the cost.
Brook C.
Chillicothe, OH
I don't like black tea. I think it taste gross . And it reminds me of coffee , but other than that it's affordable.
Margarita G.
Castro Valley, CA
I want to kill myself please run a Blade across my wrist these reviews are a African murder
Lydia P.
London
Quick way to make a cup of tea, but also not the most pleasant tasting. I don't know what it is with these cuppas from the automatic hot drink makers but I can't seem to find one that actually tastes right. I'm not sure what exactly the issue is, but they all come out tasting funny
Melissa H.
Tilton , NL
These are in my K-Cup holder. I quite like these. I have purchased these quite a few times and they are very affordable. The packaging is nice and neat. I would keep buying these and recommend them to you all.
Ali P.
Regina, SK
The Orange Pekoe flavor is awesome! So rich- excellent cup of tea! I put just a little bit of milk in sugar in it. Just enough to taste, but not get rid of the flavor. Definitely recommend!