BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Herbs have a long history of documented use tracing back to Ancient Egypt, Ancient China and to the beginning of Ayurveda science in India. Herbal teas can be made from any combination of flowers, leaves, seeds, roots, citrus or berry fruits herbs and spices-which is why the number of unique blends available is virtually limitless. Camomile, Peppermint, Ginger and Hibiscus are some of the most popular ingredients used today.

A soothing herbal tea expertly blended with pure camomile and the naturally sweet flavours of honey and vanilla to deliver a smooth tea with a creamy aroma and velvety taste.

Ingredients

Camomile
Natural vanilla and honey flavour with other natural flavours

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 3-5 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

Buy on Walmart*
Veronica S.
I would say this twinings herbal tea is an okay 1. The camomile honey and vanilla are very prominent in this tea bag. I thought it would have been a more subtle flavor but it does come through very well. If you like chamomile with honey and vanilla you'll definitely like this tea. I like that it's caffeine-free and I'll tend to drink it before bedtime
Chanique H.
Meriden , CT
I love this tea, I’m drinking it right now. It’s smooth tasting and easy to drink. I love the mixture of flavors in this tea, it’s calming and soothing. It’s also nicely packaged, I highly recommend this tea.
Ellie P.
Mckeesport, PA
This is my all time favorite tea! It tastes amazing. It has a honey vanilla taste to it. You don't get as many tea bags in the pack as you would some other brands but for the quality of the tea I'd say it's worth it.
Katherina R.
I Love This Tea It’s Amazing I Drink This Before I Go To Sleep It Perfect Before Going To Bed And It Has A Really Nice Taste It’s One Of My Favorite Actually Probably My Favorite Tea
Flavia C.
Ithaca, NY
Rich. Aromatic. Flavorful. Definitely of the best brands out there, as their products are always satisfying. Making a cup of tea is on of my favorite things of the day, and Twinning makes this experience memorable every time. Try this flavor! You won't be disappointed, and you'll sleep like a baby
Ashley D.
Minneola, FL
This is my absolute favorite chamomile tea! It's so smooth and adds some indulgence to your basic chamomile :). Right now I'm obsessed with this, ++ some (real) added honey, and mixing it with a peppermint tea. it's so delicious and great for winter ! I have major digestive issues and this keeps my stomach happy (:
Danica N.
Lakewood, CA
One of my favorite teas and oddly enough, not commonly sold in stores. I love the flavor of this tea because it's really smooth and easy to drink at any time of day. I have gone so far to look up where to buy it on their website because I couldn't find it at my normal market. Great tea that isn't too strong and great for before bed too!
Amy C.
Augusta, GA
This is the best Chamomile tea. It smells strongly of honey and you can taste the honey and vanilla flavors, even though it's a fairly mild tea. It's very soothing to drink in the evening and needs very little sweetening. And I love the Beauty and the Beast artwork on the box. I will definitely buy the Chamomile Honey Vanilla tea again.
I picked up a few of these at Walt Disney World last month. Twinings always had great quality teas and I keep a number of them in my tea stash at all times. The packaging is so adorable that I bought a few to keep unopened.
rosie r.
pacoima, CA
I like this brand of tea. They usually have a wide variety. I purchased mine at Walmart. I didn’t like this specific flavor which is why I gave it two stars. The price is fair I will purchase again in a different flavor I don’t recommend this one.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Where I can buy it? Thanks
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
For the simple fact of having as subject the beautiful and the beast, and that is tea, I already seems perfect! But I would like to know how is the taste? it tastes good? I'd love to try it
Jenn M.
Cazenovia, NY
I'm not big into teas because I don't really care for the after taste but this one sounds amazing. Does it have a strong after taste?