BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Herbs have a long history of documented use tracing back to Ancient Egypt, Ancient China and to the beginning of Ayurveda science in India. Herbal teas can be made from any combination of flowers, leaves, seeds, roots, citrus or berry fruits herbs and spices-which is why the number of unique blends available is virtually limitless. Camomile, Peppermint, Ginger and Hibiscus are some of the most popular ingredients used today.

Peppermint is thought to have originated in Northern Africa and the Mediterranean. This aromatic blend starts with peppermint leaves expertly selected from Europe, Egypt and North America and combines them with the rich, creamy flavour of vanilla to craft a velvety smooth tea that is sure to awaken all your senses.

Ingredients

Peppermint
Natural mint flavour
Natural flavour vanilla type​

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 4 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

Buy on Amazon
Claire B.
Iowa City, IA
This is my favorite flavor of tea. I’d recommend everyone to at least try it once. It’s sweet and rich with a refreshing hint of peppermint. The perfect combination. Because it’s not caffeinated, it’s my favorite drink when I’m cozying up at the end of the night.
Katie F.
This is my absolute favorite dessert tea. It smells just like those little pastel after dinner mints and the taste is almost identical minus the loads of sugar. This is a great tea to drink when trying to lose weight because it doesn't need sweetener and is caffeine and calorie free.
Kaitlin K.
Florida
I wanted to love this so badly, but I mostly felt underwhelmed. The mint flavor in this tea is extremely subtle, which is just not my person preference for a mint tea. It tastes just fine, but it’s not for me. If you like a more subtle mint flavor, then you might enjoy this tea.
Peighton B.
I'm not the biggest fan of drinking hot tea but this stuff actually tastes sooooooo good. I drink it almost every night with some honey and I never get tired of it.
Audrey K.
How interesting! I should like to try this. Buttermint seems comfortingly soothing. Had with a nice biscuit and blanket, it's a good night.
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
This tea is amazing when sick. Soothing and refreshing and very smooth. You don’t have to add anything to it and it tastes amazing.
taylor s.
ocean city
very yummy and good quality tea. love drinking this by the fire during the winter months. its great right before bed too
Kimberly P.
Conception Bay South, OR
This is such a nicely flavoured mild tea. I especially love this tea when I’m sick because it helps clear my nose and makes me feel better. The vanilla added to the peppermint is a nice twist that gives it a toned down peppermint taste.
Bianghele maria M.
venezuela
La marca de te mas reconocida vienen en sobresitos muy prácticos y fáciles de preparar para toda la familia
Ashley H.
What exactly is butter mint?