TWININGS® OF London Blackcurrant Breeze Tea Bag uploaded by Irina J.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

For over 300 years, Twinings has been sourcing and blending the finest, high quality teas from around the globe to ensure that your tea has the perfect balance of tatste, flavour, and aroma. Twinings blends to perfection the finest black teas with just the right amount of flavour to give you a line of great-tasting premium black teas with an enticing flavour, fresh taste and invigorating aroma.

Fine black tea expertly blended with the juicy flavour of blackcurrants to deliver a distinctive tea with a strong, fruity aroma and sweet & tangy taste.

Ingredients

Black tea
Natural & artificial flavour
Blackcurrant pieces

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 3-5 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

TWININGS® OF London Blackcurrant Breeze Tea Bag
  • "A fruity black tea with a berry-like undertone, this makes the perfect afternoon accompaniment for a scone or biscuit." in 4 reviews
  • "I tried this for the first time the other day and I will definitely be buying it again." in 1 review
  • "I love having a cup of black tea it taste good and it is healthy for you and you can have it anytime of the day" in 1 review
  • "When in doubt, you cannot go wrong with anything Twinings." in 1 review
Erica L.
Davie, FL
I love this flavor of tea! It's a delicious substitute for coffee in the morning and I often bring a thermos of it to school with me. I don't know much about black currant, but I love this tea. Highly recommend
Karrey W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I’ve been making this tea extra strong and them pouring it over ice for an amazing iced tea. The color once brewed is beautiful and makes it even more delicious to enjoy. I’d definitely recommend this one.
Cynthia S.
Statesboro, GA
This is my absolute favorite flavored black tea bag tea. (I drink lots of teas so have a favorite for each kind. Like milk oolong is my favorite loose oolong tea.). Currents go so well with black tea. It is a fabulous combo and I highly recommend it! And Twinnings produces quality tea. They are consistently good. It is worth the little bit extra for a quality tea. If you think about it per cup it is much more thrifty than say soda or alcohol. Well and about a ton better for you.
Jessica C.
This guy is hard to find (in stores at least), but definitely worth it if you can pick it up. It's my mom's favorite tea so I always make sure to pick up a box when I see it. It has a nice full flavor without being overpowering and does well both hot and iced. I like it best iced in the summer with actual berries in the brew.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
If you like black currant, this is a great way to get the flavor here in the US! The tea doesn't taste great with milk-my preferred way to drink tea. I would buy again, especially if I was craving black currant
Allison M.
Sacramento
This tea has such a unique and delicious flavor. Unlike some other black currant teas that I've had, this one isn't so bitter and it still packs a strong flavor. I think it can be enjoyed hot or iced, though I prefer hot. If you add a bit of brown sugar it is quite delicious.
Sarah H.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
The best tea ever. Has a smooth fruity black currant flavor and a smooth dark black tea. The tea is good quality and not bitter or rancid. One of my all tume favorite teas. Tastes amazing with a scone or pie or cheese.
Julie B.
Simpsonville, SC
Delicious. This is a flavored but not sweetened black tea. Brew strength is medium. Excellent currant flavor, taste is realistic, not "chemical" or overdone. A personal favorite of mine. I buy it all the time.
Krista N.
This tea has a subtle black tea and fruit taste. It is one of my favorite teas. I really don't feel the need for very much added sweetener- so nice! I would definitely buy this tea again.
Kaitlin M.
Portland, OR
One of my favorite fruit teas! I got a box in Canada because I love black currant and I love fruit teas so I was hoping it would be amazing, and it absolutely was. I like a fruit tea with a good strong fruit flavor and I felt like this delivered. It definitely tastes like black currant.
tameka c.
Rock Hill, SC
Is this tea good hot or cold only?
Bryanna H.
Casco, MI
Where can i find this tea in the U.S.?
entesar A.
How much do you give this kind For the smell, how strong is test From number {1》10} ?.