BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Twinings is delighted to offer this special edition design that celebrates Disney’s Beauty and the Beast cinematic event.

A refreshing herbal tea expertly blended using only 100% pure peppermint to deliver an invigorating tea with an uplifting aroma and fresh mint taste.

Vicki J.
Vicki J.
Pearlington, MS
I keep this tea on hand for stomach aches. The flavor of the peppermint seems to have a calming effect on the stomach ache.
Briana M.
Briana M.
Island, KY
This is some of the best tea! I love it, just what I need to relax and when your sick it's perfect to sooth everything!
Taylor V.
Taylor V.
Santa Clarita, CA
I absolutely love this tea. It's the perfect flavor to put me in a relaxed mood. I like the decaf version before bed.
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
Solon, IA
I love peppermint tea. It is great if you're not feeling well or simply to unwind at the end of the night
Fefe M.
Fefe M.
All outlets says grocery stores. But it's only limited edition packaging. I would also check EBay for it
blake r.
blake r.
Jamestown, NC
I love the earl grey tea. Its probably my favorite to drink in the morning before work. Goes great with raspberry scones.
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Forest Hills, NY
One of my favorite pepperoni teas! Great flavor! Have been drinking this for a long time
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
This peppermint tea isn't really any different from any other peppermint tea. I love peppermint for when I feel a little bloated or need a tummy soothing or it's great for soothing a sore throat which I especially love because I work in Radio and lose my voice all the time. Peppermint tea is definitely a miracle worker.
Shantilly R.
Shantilly R.
Twinings Peppermint tea is my go-to every single day. I absolutely adore this blend, it's calming and refreshing and goes down so smoothly. Would definitely recommend any tea lover or just anyone interested in a peppermint tea, to try this.
Elena A.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Love this tea! It smells so good and it doesn't get bitter like some other peppermint teas. It helps me to relax and unwind
Fernanda A.
Fernanda A.
Aparecida de Goiânia
What is it?
Ken C.
Ken C.
Where are these being sold in Atlanta does anyone know? ??
Julia E.
Julia E.
Madrid
WHERE CAN I GET THIS ONLINE???? I'm from Spain and I'd love to buy them!
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Where I can buy it? Thanks
Kelli T.
Kelli T.
Does this tea help with headaches? I know peppermint essential oil can be used to help with headaches.