BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Twinings is delighted to offer this special edition design that celebrates Disney’s Beauty and the Beast cinematic event.

A refreshing herbal tea expertly blended using only 100% pure peppermint to deliver an invigorating tea with an uplifting aroma and fresh mint taste.

Sara H.
I love tea but herbal teas are not a favourite of mine. I have tried several mint teas and I was not a fan but the Twinings Mint Tea is in my top two favourite teas now. It is a matter of if I want green or mint tea that day. It is super refreshing and a strong flavour. Plus the Beauty and the Beast packaging is not a bad thing either.
Dana G.
East Lansing, MI
This tea is a perfect caffeine-free treat for later in the evening. It has a mellow peppermint flavor that I add some truvia to for a little sweetness. As an added bonus, the the peppermint seems to suppress my appetite so it is a go to for me when I am struggling the urge to fight late night food cravings
Emily A.
A great pure peppermint tea! Really helps with nausea and upset stomachs. I also drink this before bed to calm me. I would definitely recommend to anyone that likes tea! (Ps. The packaging is soooo cute.)
Jerleen E.
This peppermint tea is just like any other peppermint tea. AMAZING! It helps with any tummy ache and helps sooth a sore throat. Honestly, you can never go wrong with this tea. I love to drink a cup of tea every morning and this has definitely been a recent favorite.
stefany o.
Love peppermint tea is very refreshing in the morning. It gives me energy to start my day. The taste is not to strong so is not spice and I like that because I'm not good with spices teas like Ginger.
Ana C.
Alvin, TX
I love this tea! It relieves my bloatedness after eating a lot. The aroma is also relaxing. I like to put honey instead of sugar coz it tastes wAy better with it.
Jess r.
Love this peppermint tea! Great soothing tea at night or on a cold day. Good value and really tasty. Very affordable and often on sale! I love the packaging and the tea bags are durable. Would recommend to others!
Dawn S.
New Stanton, PA
Best peppermint tea and a major plus for me having the beauty and beast on it.. purchased several for that reason.. will keep one to have!
Jennifer S.
Manalapan, NJ
Have not tried this yet hence the three star rating but I do love peppermint and herbal teas. I am planning on purchasing this very soon.
Vicki J.
Pearlington, MS
I keep this tea on hand for stomach aches. The flavor of the peppermint seems to have a calming effect on the stomach ache.
Fernanda A.
Aparecida de Goiânia
What is it?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Where I can buy it? Thanks
Ken C.
Where are these being sold in Atlanta does anyone know? ??
Julia E.
Madrid
WHERE CAN I GET THIS ONLINE???? I'm from Spain and I'd love to buy them!
Kelli T.
Does this tea help with headaches? I know peppermint essential oil can be used to help with headaches.