BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Twinings is delighted to offer this special edition design that celebrates Disney’s Beauty and the Beast cinematic event.

A warm and inviting herbal tea expertly blended with rooibos, savoury cinnamon and the refreshing flavour of orange to deliver a soothing tea with a tangy aroma and a spiced citrus taste.

Ashlynn W.
Surf City, NC
I'm a huge fan of tea I'll try any kind. This tea is probably one of my favorite teas it's so light with the cinnamon and orange but the werid thing is I never thought about a cinnamon orange spice tea but when it's hot and you have sitting there on the counter waiting to be ready to drink you smell it through the house I love it I drink one cup a day and give me so much energy as well if you love tea and spice you need to try this! I hope this helps
MC S.
Murfreesboro, TN
The combination of orange and cinnamon in the product is absolutely perfect! I love the way these two flavor complement each other to produce a powerful and delicious flavor.
Zobyedh R.
Absolutely one of my favorite tea brands! I have been buying this for yearsss and this is one of my favorite flavors. Definitely gives you fall and winter vibes. My favorite are the regular green tea and China oolong.
Janet E.
Wallington, NJ
This is my favorite brands! It's always come strong flavors not like the others brands. I like anythings spice. It's very affordable and always have coupons. Love it!
Kim P.
This tea reminds of the fall. The smell and taste of cinnamon an orange screams cozy warm band tasty. Love this because the cinnamon and orange is not overpowering but subtle.
Vicki J.
Pearlington, MS
I don't think Twinning could make a bad tea if they tried. The flavors of orange and cinnamon are mild, yet flavorful; they do not over power each other.
Rendi D.
Hillsborough, NJ
I tried this tea for the first time and loved it. It's a great flavor combination and it's decaf! I added a little bit of honey to it. It was great.
Ally W.
Soothing for a sore throat with a rich orange flavor. The little bit of cinnamon enhances the flavor of the orange & the product is inexpensive!
Ken C.
Can't wait for the movie screening I've never tried cinnamon tea so I'd like give this a go the combination should be surprising
Lorena R.
Omg. Wouldnt mind finding this and trying it i bet it taste so good.. I kneed to find this so i can try it and see if it is good
Sarah W.
Anderson, SC
Had anyone seen these sold anywhere yet??
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Is the cinnamon really strong?
Julia E.
Madrid
WHERE CAN I GET THIS ONLINE???? I'm from Spain and I'd love to buy them!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Where I can buy it? Thanks
Megan B.
Niagara Falls, ON
Is the cinnamon overpowering in this or is a delicate balance between the orange flavour and the cinnamon flavour?