TWININGS® OF London Apple Spiced Chai Tea Bags uploaded by Elizabeth B.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Twinings blends to perfection the finest black teas with the sweet and savoury spice flavours of cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and ginger to give you a line of great tasting Chai teas with a bold, spicy taste and rich, vibrant aroma.

The finest black tea expertly blended with the crisp flavour of tree-ripened apples and the savoury spice flavours of cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and ginger to deliver a mouth-watering tea with an inviting aroma and fresh apple taste.

Ingredients

Black tea
Natural Chai
Natural apple
Cinnamon & ginger flavour with other natural flavours
Cardamom
Clove

Brewing Time

HOT TEA: Pour freshly boiled water over tea bag and allow brewing for 4-6 minutes depending on your desired strength. Enjoy sweetened or plain –the choice is yours.

• What's everyone's favorite brand of chai tea? I've tried ...1 Answers
  • What is the best Twinings chai flavor?5 Answers
  • "Another really good chai tea." in 1 review
Lani H.
Nothing gets me in the cozy fall spirit quite like a hot cup of chai tea. Just add on some wooly socks, a warm crackling fire and a good book and you have yourself a perfect fall hygge day. Suggestion: make it with steamed milk for an even better flavor.
Elizabeth B.
Copperas Cove, TX
After falling in love with chai tea a few years back, I'm always obsessed with having it at home. I generally have K cups of chai tea lattes, but tea bags & loose leaf have always been my favorite. This is an amazing twist on chai, and has a warm, homey taste & aroma that just makes you feel better. Twinings of London wins again!
Dawn C.
Laurel Hill, FL
The spice has a good flavor. However, the tea is so weak! It tastes like water with spices in it. They need to use a stronger tea. And also they should respond to customers when they email about an issue. I will not be buying this ever again. I dont suggest anyone does.
Stacey G.
Kansas City, MO
I TRULY LOVE THE FLAVOR OF TWINNINGS CHAI TEA. IT IS NOT OVER POWERING AND GIVES ME THE FLAVOR THAT I AM SEEKING WITH JUST ONE TEA BAG. THE PACKING LOOKS WARM AND COMFORTING WHICH IS HOW I IMAGINE TEA TO BE. I WOULD DEFINITELY BUY THIS TEA AGAIN FOR IT IS A GOOD PRICE.
Leah F.
Irvine, CA
I love having a cup of tea while reading a book on a cold, rainy day. I have moved on to other types of tea but this flavor is nice for those that need a little spice in their lives. Whether it be late in the evening or the beginning of the morning, twinnings deliver a delicious flavor.
Angela B.
Millsboro, DE
i tried this on a whim but am so addicted..they are delicious..i add just a tiny bit of cinnamon cream and it is a treat that is better than a latte to me..i would highly recommend this product to anyone who like tea and chai..
Bethany B.
Flemington, NJ
I also couldn't find any other listing for twinings chai and I haven't tried the apple spice. However, my absolute favorite flavor in the whole world is almond chai and you will all probably hate it and that's good and fine for you since they discontinued it but it was the most soothing, fantastic tasting tea I have ever consumed in my life. I am on my last few bags. As for the mechanics, the bag is very sturdy and the tea tags have nice words on them. It is obviously made of very high quality leaves and I can recommend this tea heartily.
Victoria C.
I've been after a new chai tea for MONTHS when my grocery store stopped carrying the kind that I normally buy. I'm a HUGE Twinnings fan, so that was the first brand that I reached for. Overall this is one that I am happy with. It's a bit sweeter than I like in a chai, but mixed with a little coffee, I think it would be perfect!
Brenda F.
I love Chai tea it is my favorite flavor tea and while I have tried other Twinings chai teas and the are good, I really didn't think much of the apple cinnamon tea. The tea was fairly priced when compared to other teas. If you like the flavor of apple cinnamon you may want to try this tea.
Halley L.
I love the Twinings regular and extra spice chai (I kinda have a thing for chai, obviously), but this one is even better. It came as a sample in a regular chai box, and I really loved it. It just has that extra cinnamon flavor that I wanted; I don't really know how else to describe it, but it's delicious.
Rachel
What is the best Twinings chai flavor?
Abby B.
What's everyone's favorite brand of chai tea? I've tried this brand and I'm looking for others!