TWININGS® OF London AFRICA ROOIBOS RED TEA BAGS uploaded by Bunnie C.

BY TWININGS OF LONDON

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An Herbal Tea Containing Protective Antioxidants And Known For Its Reddish Color, Pleasantly Sweet Taste And Uplifting Aroma. 100% Natural Ingredients Naturally Caffeine Free Individually Wrapped

Twinings Of London African Rooibos Tea, also known as herbal red tea has a distinctive red color and a pleasantly sweet taste that naturally contains antioxidants. African red tea comes from the Cedarberg Mountains in a remote area of central Africa and is made from the leaves of the rooibos plant, which has been enjoyed for generations by native South Africans. This Twinings Red Tea, 20ct (Pack of 6) uses 100 percent natural ingredients and is also naturally caffeine free.

Billie I.
This was a strange tea for me, personally. It made my mouth feel weird and the taste was mildly unpleasant. However, my SO  enjoyed it thoroughly. So, it's a hit or miss that you should definitely try. If it sucks, you'll find someone who wants it.
Áine R.
My sister used to be obsessed with this tea and we still had a few tea bags of it in our house, so I tried it a couple weeks back. I did not enjoy it, not because the smell or taste was bad, but because the smell was so strong it gave me a piercing headache.
Bunnie C.
So my mom decided to give me this tea while I'm under the weather and it is awesome. I can breathe and everything.

My Madre hace mí bebo té cuando yo estoy enfermo y es deliciosa. Necesitas para tu niños también
BILLIE R.
Fort Pierce, FL
So if you're from South Africa then you're most likely very familar with Rooibos tea. I'm British and had never heard of it until I was at my in laws who're from SA and they made me a cuppa and it was SO GOOD! It is a rich flavor and a bit spicy and now I'm hooked and haven't had a
regular cup of tea since. In laws also told me it's good when you are sick so it may have medicinal properties too.
Sally R.
Irving, TX
One of my favorite nighttime teas as well as a staple for me when I'm battling a cold. Wonderful caramel-like sweetness in the finish.
Stephanie D.
London
Love this tea. Great at bedtime with some honey . Very relaxing and a great taste !
Geneva M.
Alpharetta, GA
I love Twinings tea. They have great flavors especially this one, the "African Rooibos Red" tea. It is a relaxing tea and caffeine-free.
Patty M.
Knoxville
Does this tea taste good? I've had one red rooibos that didn't