BY TWININGS OF LONDON

What does it taste like?
The familiar sweetness of strawberries dances with the exotic, rich aroma of mangoes to create this deliciously refreshing blend.

How do I drink it?
Using one bag per person, pour on boiling water and infuse for three to four minutes.  Leave for a little longer if you prefer a stronger taste.

A mango and strawberry flavoured infusion

Hibiscus, Orange Leaves* (16%), Natural Strawberry Flavouring with Other Natural Flavourings (10%), Natural Flavourings (10%), Orange Peel (7%), Rosehips, Liquorice Root*.

*All our herbs are gently steamed, the process is gentle to protect their delicate taste.

Blended and packed in Hampshire.

Buy on Amazon
Arianna R.
Duarte , CA
Yummy. Mango and strawberry tea is so amazing and so delicious. I have never found another flavor like this, it's so delicious. It's a good deal, and a product I definitely recommend others to try because it is just so great!
Jennifer T.
I usually love fruity teas, but this one I'm not a fan of. There's too much going on that you don't really know what you're actually tasting. I'd give other flavors a try before this one.
Veronica B.
Kissimmee, FL
I love twinnings its such a tasty and inexpensive tea. I love all the varieties in the black tea. Black english teas are my favorite and this brand is really good.
Lu C.
Great tasting tea!! I love mango and strawberry. The fruitiness is great for an afternoon tea!
Cassaundra T.
Massillon, OH
Delicious! I really enjoyed this tea and if you like your fruity, this is perfect!
Alice M.
Northern Ireland, Belfast
I'm not really a huge fan of hot drinks but in winter or when I'm camping at festivals I do love a fruity green tea it just really relaxes me and thus twinings mango and raspberry one is my absolute fave!!
Gen W.
I recently repurchased this again after forgetting about it and it is by far my favourite tea. I usally take one sugar but this is sweet and refrshing enough that I don't feel the need to add any, If you like fruit tea, this is one you just have to try! It's such a good combination!
Gen W.
I've rediscovered how amazing this flavour is! I could drink it for forever and it is actually one of those teas that I really enjoy without sugar. I mean with sugar it's nice and sweet and brings out the fruity flavour even more but without sugar it is just so refreshing!
Donna B.
This is my favourite flavour of fruit tea by twinnings, I love all their fruit teas but i aka ways go back to this flavour. It's sweet without being sickly sweet and I love the mix of mango and strawberry.
Shelby W.
Bluebell walk, Brandon
These taste so good!! Sometimes tea us too bitter without honey or sweetner but these taste so good and are a great alternative to heavily sweetened juices!