BY LIPTON

Find Coffee, Tea And Chocolate Drinks at Target.com! Savor the original, delicious taste enjoyed by discriminating tea connoisseurs for more than a century. Lipton Orange Pekoe and Pekoe cut black tea is the ideal blend for the perfect cup of tea. see more...

Buy on Target
Patricia D.
Bayonne, NJ
I love tea I love trying all kind of tea. anything lemon is always a pleasure I am Italian we love lemon. I buy all kinds all the time. love this one helps with digestion. repeat consumer
Shantrice P.
I love it. Whether it's drinking it with or without sugars. On the weekends I love to mix it with alcohol for my friends to come over. It adds a nice crisp fresh twist to my drinks. 😍
Bety P.
During the summer a cold drink of this and you are in a refreshing place. Great taste and really yummy.
Kayy T.
Torrance, CA
I love this tea I been drinking it ever since I can remember and I cannot replace it it's so delicious!
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
My favorite herbal tea. Has a great taste and always relieving my thirst. I love the packaging on this, making it super easy to brew. I like this flavoring way more than any other herbal tea. I repurchase this same one over and over. We enjoy it hot or over ice. Usually purchase at Walmart or my local grocery. I will continue to purchase and enjoy this tea. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys herbal teas.
Felicia H.
High Point, NC
This has a amazing taste and I love the taste of it early in the morning and a cup before bed. I also like to have it while relaxing and watching tv or reading or writing. Its a relaxing tea with a great taste. I do recommend to others.
Danielle R.
San Antonio, TX
I have an ice tea maker at home and these are the only bags I use. It's easy to get the tea perfect with Lipton. I think the taste is great and the price is even better. While I don't get a lot of the ginger flavor, that's okay because we really prefer the lemon flavor in our ice tea.
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
LOVE herbal tea and this one hits the mark. Its great for a calming break from a busy day or to help with nausea (the ginger) or even a soar throat! This one is tasty! You owe it to yourself to try a few of their herbal tea blends! They're good! Especially this one!
Hannah B.
Grove
I love tea! Lipton iced tea is pretty good, in my opinion. I drink tea almost everyday wether it's iced tea or green tea. I love tea
Diana H.
You can have this tea anywhere at any time at any weather. It is great for any occasion as well. And they come in packages.