BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Tea with the fragrant flavour of orange, bergamot and lemon.

They say behind every great man is an even greater woman.
Inspired by rolling orange and lemon groves, we developed Lady Grey for Earl Grey lovers who wanted something a little bit fruitier. We couldn't possibly play favourites, but Lady Grey will always have a special place in our hearts.

What does it taste like?
A light, refreshing tea with juicy citrus notes. Delicious and full of zesty brightness.

What makes this tea different?
The zesty orange. It's the perfect addition for its refreshing fruity flavour. It's the original and still the best.

Blended and packed in Hampshire.

INGREDIENTS

Tea with the fragrant flavour of orange, bergamot and lemon
Tea, Orange Peel (3%), Lemon Peel (3%), Flavouring.

HOW DO I DRINK IT?

Brew for two to three minutes for a ladylike cup.  Add a splash of milk if you like.  Or drink it as it is to bring out the citrus.

Buy on Amazon
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
Lady Grey is without a doubt my favorite flavor of tea and I especially love this one from Twinings. It has a slight lemony taste to it that's really refreshing. It's perfect for when I want to relax and sit back with a nice book.
Lisbeth S.
Yo amo los té demasiado, me relajan, me refrescan prefiero tomar té a cualquier otra cosa. Esta marca es uno de los mejores, sin duda es uno dd mis favoritos
Jackie C.
Twinnings is my favorite brand of tea for sure! Reliable, good packaging, and always fresh! I usually get earl grey, but I loved lady grey too as well!
Dona C.
I am typically an earl gray drinker but tried this as a mid day alternative to it. It's great! Has a lighter flavor and citrus taste.
Brittany T.
Corbin, KY
Best tea on Earth. I drink this every morning with a spoon full of milk and honey! It's so good and tasty!!
Rachel W.
Knoxville, TN
I love the orange tea! Great taste and very relaxing to drink at night, or to help focus while doing work.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Such a great flavored tea! Very refreshing, and natural tasting. I love twinnings tea.
Raeesah N.
Nottingham, Nottingham
Superb twist on earl grey. Very refreshing light and great in summer. Can be tasty with or without milk and I would say the quality is it worth it for the price but would always buy these on offer instead.
Tizi E.
My favorite tea ever!
I drink this tea everyday, if I don't, I miss it!.
It has a very delicate taste that resembles orange, but not too strong and it matches perfectly with a drop of milk.
Is very light, unlike the cheap brands (very high in theine) and doesn't stain so much the teeth like the others.      I've tried many different tea in the past, and each one was so strong to leave my mouth embalmed and sour.
This is not the case with this tea. For me, the best choice. :)    TWININGS Lady Grey BRIGHT WITH ZESTY ORANGE Tea Bags
Sophie M.
London, London
My favourite tea, and I've recently converted my flatmate from English Breakfast to Earl Grey. Lady Grey is pretty much the same but I think slightly stronger on the bergamot flavor. Really good tea