BY TWININGS OF LONDON

K-Cup® Keurig Brewed® Tea Sampler.
Featuring 5 of our best-selling varieties.
Twinings® of London, earl grey black tea.
Twinings® of London, pure camomile herbal tea.
Twinings® of London, chai tea.
Twinings® of London, English breakfast black tea.
Twinings® of London, green tea.
Twinings® of London.
Estd. 1706 - 216 The Strand, London, WC2, England.
Earl grey, green, chai, pure camomile, English breakfast.
10 K-Cup®. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
I found these gems in sale at ACME. I like all the varieties except the chai. To me it was over spiced but I tend to feel that way about chai in general. I like the mix of options in this box and will definitely buy it again.. I wish I snagged the other box on sale!
Emma J.
Peoria, IL
I like this twinning tea sampler for k-cup. They are easy to use & have a good rich flavor, and I like the ability to try all the different little flavors so I can buy more of whichever is my favorite. The price is a little steep, but I still really do like this tea.