Add a Photo

By TWININGS OF LONDON
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beaverton, OR

Twinings is one of my all time favorite tea brands. Every flavor I have ever tried has been amazing. I love to use the loose tea leaves to make my own tea bags.
Autumn S.
Autumn S.

I love twinings tea! It's been a staple in my home for years and I love the cute tin that this tea comes in!
Darcy C.
Darcy C.
Evansville, IN

Love this breakfast tea! Twinings has always been a go to in our house! The flavored are amazing
Kristy-Le N.
Kristy-Le N.
Chalmette, LA

Hard to beat Twinnings when it comes to making tea at home. I've had lots of their teas and always know I can trust the quality. Of course, part of the tea quality is knowing the right water temperature and steeping time for different teas so that may play a variable in everyone's experience.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN

Twinings Irish Breakfast Tea Loose Tea Tins are the best. Making tea from loose tea tastes so great and I love the Irish Breakfast flavor.
Manoja M.
Manoja M.
Scarborough, Ontario

I absolutely adore this brand when it comes to tea. Not only do they know how to do tea right, but they are always up to date and on trend with new flavors which always keeps me anticipating their next new product. I love the irish breakfast tea which is a full bodied black tea with a medium strength. Perfect straight or with your favorite creamer and sugar. Best enjoyed in the mornings!

Join Now