BY TWININGS OF LONDON

Our Irish Breakfast tea pays tribute to the Irish, who are well-known for their love of strong teas. This blend combines teas carefully selected from four distinct regions to give it added body, flavour and strength. The bold taste originates from teas grown in the tropical climate of Assam and the rich, amber color from teas grown in the fertile terra rossa soil of Kenya. The hardiness from these regions is complemented by the softer and more subtle teas from Indonesia and China to yield a full-bodied tea with a smooth finish.

Fine Black Tea Expertly Selected From Kenya, Indonesia, Assam And China.

• How different is this tea from the English breakfast tea?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lilia B.
Palm Coast , FL
I love drinking tea, especially black tea. I got Irish breakfast 100% pure black tea strong for my mornings. But it's not my favorite I like in a tea flavor of bergamot or orange pekoe which this tea doesn't have. Still a good tea
Michaela C.
I LOVE Twinings Irish Breakfast Tea.  It is such a good, strong tea and is great with a little milk and some sugar.  I like it on its own, or with toast, scones, etc.  It's definitely more expensive than a big box of Lipton or Tetley's, but as far as specialty teas go, I think it's pretty affordable.
Sarah G.
Powell
This is my all-time ultimate favorite tea. Strong flavor, plenty of caffeine, this one is just a classic tea you can always count on. Every box is consistent, and I love little else in life better than opening one of these bad boys up and taking a good whiff of that fresh tea smell. Except drinking it, of course.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
This is my all time favorite hot tea. It is a full bodied black tea that will give you a kick in the rear and wake you up. It is smooth and hearty. A little milk and honey and you have the best cuppa tea out there.
Shannon L.
La Vergne, TN
With a rich, full bodied flavor, Twinings Irish Breakfast is the perfect drink in either warm or cold weather. A freshly brewed cup is a comfort drink and adding ice makes it cool and refreshing on a hot day. Mix with a little cream and sugar for a real pot of Irish tea as well as a tasty treat!
Sherika B.
Carencro, LA
I love the taste of this strong tea. I bought this at my local supermarket. It was not expensive and it's stronger than the Twinnings English Breakfast. This one wakes me up in the morning! I have bought another box of this as a replacement for coffee. I would definitely buy again!
Sarah S.
Windermere, FL
This is my go-to breakfast tea and I buy it in bulk. Better flavor than the more popular English Breakfast, and it wakes me right up. I've tried other breakfast teas but always come back to this one.
Elizabeth C.
Jersey City, NJ
This is my go-to tea. I usually have tea throughout the day at work to give me a little boost without getting the coffee jitters. This is probably my favorite. It is strong but balanced and not too bitter. I always take it with a little bit of milk.
Wendy S.
Dixon, CA
If you've never had Irish Breakfast, you haven't lived. It's a deeper and more smooth flavor than English Breakfast, but with more caffeine and a darker color. Love this in the morning.
Gabby G.
Not necessarily the tea for me, very strong and feels like it has a high caffeine content. Tastes good, just a bit more than I want in the morning. I prefer an earl grey.
Alaina T.
How different is this tea from the English breakfast tea?